Chapter 1 - The God of Destruction

In a large white void two people could be seen fighting one another, The first was a tall, thin humanoid with pale blue skin, white hair, violet eyes, and rather effeminate features. This was no other than Whis and Angel the serves Universe 7's God of Destruction Beerus. His opponent was a young man with H/c and E/c eyes, he wore a F/c Fighting Gi but was torn in several places. This boy was named Y/n Toujou a young man that agreed to become a destroyer god to protect the Universe that he was born in as well as his family.

"you've come such a long way Y/n" both Y/n and Whis stopped fighting and turned to see the Grand Priest.

"father have you come to view Y/n's progression" Whis asked.

"yes but I'm also here on Grand Zeno's order regarding Y/n" Y/n approached the Grand Priest.

"Zenny...what's something from me?" Y/n asked confused as to why The King of All would randomly ask about him.

"yes, after watching you're power grow over these past few years his Highness has decided that the time has come for you to become a destroyer" Y/n looked shocked as The Grand Priest said that its finally time for him to become the Destroyer God that he promised he'd become.

"you really think I'm ready" Y/n asked unsure if he'll be able to do the job properly.

"yes, judging by the recent sparing matches we've been having I'd say you're in to top five strongest fighters now" Whis said with confidence, as Y/n was shocked to hear this a portal opened and Y/n saw a very Familiar face.

"You!!" Y/n got into a fighting stance as the person who had come from the portal was non other...Than Rags a villain he had defeated a while back.

"Y/n there no need to fight, Rags has agreed to become your assistant during your time as a destroyer" The Grand Priest said much to Y/n's annoyance

"Grand Priest you can't really be considering this, she's part of the Core Area group..The same group that almost killed everyone including you"
to say Y/n was annoyed was an understatement, as he went off Rags didn't say a word just looked at Y/n.

"have no worries Y/n, Rags here has full knowledge of the circumstance that are to happen. I will also be sending Whis here to help you get settled in for a few days" Grand Priest said trying to ensure Y/n she won't try anything funny. Sighing Y/n had turned to the Grand Priest.

"if that's what Zenny what's then fine I guess I don't have a choice" as he said this the Grand Priest smiled.

Later At Capsule Corp

After hearing about Y/n becoming an official God of Destruction Bulma decided to through a goodbye party for Y/n.

"a God of Destruction, who would of guest" Krillin said.

"honestly I'm sort of glad, I'm grateful for all everyone has done for me over the years but I finally get to see my family again" Y/n said, As the party continued Y/n had noticed that while everyone was eating, drinking and chatting at a table in the corner Rags was sitting by her self without anything to eat or drink, she just sat there hanging her head.

"can't believe what I'm about to do" Y/n thought to himself as he made his way over to the buffet table and began filling a few plates worth of food, after that he then go a few drinks before making his way over to Rags. Once he placed everything down he saw across from her and began to eat and drink much to her confusion.

"don't get the wrong idea, I will never forgive you for hurting my friends, but since Zenny wants you to be my assistant...I'm willing to give you a second chance, but make no mistake the second I get a feeling you'll betray me....I'll erase you from existence" Rags looked at Y/n who began to eat and drink before slowly grabbing some food and eating.

"thank you" Rags whispered quietly before continuing to eat. At they ate quietly off to the side everyone was now watching them.

"it seems Dad has rubbed off on Y/n as well" said Gohan and he looked at the pair eating. As everyone laughed at this off to the side Beerus and Whis was looking at Y/n.

"Whis" Beerus said addressing his attendant and teacher.

"yes my lord" Whis said in response.

"be honest, how strong do you think he's gotten" Beerus said.

"Truthfully my lord...I believe that Y/n has surpassed even the Grand Priest at this stage" Whis said while looking at Y/n.

"Honestly, That mortal really is something else" Beerus said with a smirk on his face.

Hours Later

After everyone had said their goodbyes and given Y/n some items such as a bag of Sensu's and some Capsules for his journey Whis, Y/n and Rags finally took off and headed from his home...But as they began to arrive to the his home planet.

"hey Whis where do we go first?" Y/n asked as they got closer to the planet.

"well Lord Y/n, My father said we should introduce ourselves to all those who we believe to be important" Whis responded as he stopped just above the earth Y/n was born on.

"let's see there's the factions, Magic Guilds, Academy's....ok what we'll do is this, we visit the Factions then The Academy's and finally The Magic Guilds" Y/n responded.

"wise choise my Lord, remember what Lord Beerus told you. you are a god now so you must present yourself accordingly and show that your the one in charge" Whis replied and he began his decent. as they did they landed in what seemed to be a throne room Y/n looked around to see a large demonic throne at the end of the room right in the middle.

"well that's new" As Y/n approached the throne he sat down on it and began getting comfortable. But as he did he could feel a lot of people's energy just outside the door of the Throne room.

"hey Whis, think you could take the wall down. not to kill anyone or bring the whole place down just make it disappear we can speak with our Guests" Y/n asked will looking at the door.

"Yes my Lord" replied Whis as he lifted his staff and soon the wall disappeared and Y/n saw a large group of people Including Angel's, Devils, Fallen and even some Youkai.

"so we finally meet...Mortals" Y/n said in a dark tone trying to copy Lord Beerus's advice...