Fave reveal stream

⚠️TW: None⚠️
💕Ship: KarlWasTaken & Sapity💕
📖Story type: Fluff📖
📮Words: 802📮
(Karl and Dream are already dating in this btw :) )
————————————————————————
Karl's POV:

"Are you sure you wanna show you face today Dream?"  "Yeah! I promise Karl I'll be fine!" Dream was planning on doing a fave reveal that he had promise in mine or Dreams next stream. I didn't really like the idea that had to do it in the next stream one of us does but if he's alright with it I guess it's fine. "Cmon we said we'd be 10 minutes." Dream had come up to me and hugged me. "What are you worrying about? Your making that face."  "Uh- sorry I was just thinking about todays stream."  "Karl please stop worrying. I said I was gonna face reveal soon 1 month ago! Please. I'll be fine." Dream looked at me smiling. "Ok. If you feel ready then we can start."  "Ok one second I'm gonna go grab my mask ok?"  "Ok." Dream kissed my cheek lightly and ran to our room to grab his mask. Meanwhile I started the stream.

"Hey chat! Dreams just gonna be a minute he's grabbing his mask." The fans knew about mine and Dreams relationship so we didn't have to hide anything. Our friends knew. Quackity and SapNap are dating but they were completely supportive. George was just happy that we were happy. Ofc Dream still gets shipped with George but Dream has asked for no smut or sexual things when being shipped with George, having being with me.

"Hey guys sorry! I couldn't find my mask." The chat started spamming "hi Dream!", "Hellooo!"  and stuff like that. "Aww they like you more than me!"  "Ha! I knew I was the fans favourite!"  Dream stuck his tongue out at me smiling. I started laughing. "Alr one sec chat lemme invite Sap, Big Q and George. They're gonna be asking questions." I invited them to the call hearing a "hey you two!" 3 times and all at once. "Hey Dream!"  "Hi George!" George and Dreams friendship did get affected by mine and Dreams relationship a bit by Dream not being able to call all the time but they were still really good friends and I don't think anyone can change that. "Dream!"  "What?" Dream looked at me confused.

"Stop paying attention to George! Pay attention to me!" Dream laughed and hugged me. I loved his smile. And he had shown his mouth so the fans could have something to excite them, I had bought him a mask that showed his mouth and chin so that the fans could see his adorable smile. "Thank you! And George back up! Dreams my man."  "Oh please! He was clearly mine before he got stolen by you."  "That's my point! Dream chose me!" I stuck my tongue out knowing all of them had my stream up. "Karl, George can we please just fucking get to the stream please?" SapNap said. "Yes! Thank you Sap! I agree. Dream tell your best friend and your boy friend to stop bickering and let us get to the stream!" 

"George stop. Karl stop. Both of you. Please."  "Fine."  I could practically hear the joking eye roll. "Ok. Sorry Dream."  "It's ok!" 

•Half way through the stream. (Btw they're doing a 3 hour stream because Dream can't handle more than 3 hour streams)•

"Uh- What's your favourite thing to do with Karl on the weekend Dream?" SapNap has picked a question he knew would be difficult for Dream because he knows that Dream can never pick one thing to do. "Uhm. I don't know. It's between 3 I think."  "3?! Wow I thought it'd be more than that."  "Oh shush! I narrowed it down!"  "Ok then. Go on."  "1. Bake anything. Like cupcakes, cookies, cakes, make cheesecake. Basically just make any dessert we feel like making."  "True. We do it every Saturday."  "Wow!" Quackity seemed impressed not knowing Dream can't really bake. "Bro ima need you to send some. I want to rate it!" George had said. "Dream can't bake though." SapNap laughed. "Yeah I know! That's why I'm there." 

•Near the end of the stream cause I'm getting lazy•

"Sorry chat I'm back!" Dream had done it. He had left stood outside the door for 3 minutes then came back inside without his mask on. Chat started spamming and Dream was just smiling. I quickly ended the stream as Dream had asked me too. The others had left earlier.

"I'm so proud of you." I hugged Dream and pulled him into my chair and let him rest there. "Thank you.." I carried Dream to our room and placed him in our bed. We were in some pyjamas anyway so it's fine. "Goodnight. Love you babe."  "Goodnight, I love you too."  We fell asleep soon after.