Cat boy Dream

⚠️Tw: none⚠️
💞Fluff💞
💕KarlWasTaken💕
🌍Set in Florida🌍
📮Words: 247📮
———————————————————————
Karl's POV:

I woke up to my alarm. 'Ugh it's too early for this.' "Dream cmon we have to get-" Dream wasn't there. I could hear shouting from downstairs so I went and looked. SapNap was laughing clutching his stomach, Quackity was on the floor in hysterics, George was still asleep upstairs and Dream was hiding his face with the hood of my hoodie he had on. "I hate you so much! I'm not showing him!" "Show me what Dream?" Dream looked at me and went red, SapNap and Quackity kept on laughing. "Come- come on Q we've got to go- stream." Quackity and SapNap went upstairs still laughing. "What's up?" Dream looked at the ground embarrassed. I walked up to him and slowly removed the hood of the hoodie he had on.

(Idk who to credit sorry :()

"Dream..." "SapNap gave me a stupid potion and I drank it-" I pulled Dream into a hug. "Your so honking cute Dream! Mwawwhhh!" I kissed the top of Dreams forehead. Dream giggled. "Thanks..." "Aww is Dweamie embarrassed~?" "What?! No!" "Yeah your definitely not babe." Dream looked to the side, his face really red. "I'm kidding babe, you are really cute tho. Cmon." I picked Dream up and carried him to our room. "Love you Dream." "Love you too Karl."

And they fell asleep. The end. Sorry for not posting for a while Ive just been having a really bad time