Roller skating

⚠️TW: None (?)⚠️
💕Ship: KarlWasTaken💕
📖Story type: Fluff📖
📮Words: 739📮
————————————————————————
Dreams POV:

"Karrrlll!" "What?" "Im bored!! Can we go out or something? Pleeaaassseee?" "Yeah we can. Where do you wanna go?" Karl got up from the kitchen island and walked over to the couch. "Um. I wanna go roller skating!" Karl lightly chuckled. "Ok. Are we inviting the others?" SapNap knew about mine and Karl's relationship. But Quackity and George didn't. I know they'll be supportive but still. "Yeah. And can we tell them about us today please?" "Yeah of course we can!"

•Half an hour later. When George, SapNap and Quackity arrived•

Karl's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Dream his head on my shoulder messing with my hair. "Your hairs really soft." Dream looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Baby." I took one of Dreams hands and held it sitting peacefully until I heard a loud knock and voice shouting "let us in fuckers!" "One sec babe the others are here." I gave Dream a quick kiss and ran for the door. "Sorry I didn't hear." "Bitch you need to get your ears checked out." Quackity said. George started laughing and SapNap whacked Quackitys arm. "Leave him alone Quackity. Maybe something else happened." Dream had come behind me. "Hey guys." "Hey Dream!" Dream and George had always been good friends, they had known each other since they were 15 and they were now 22. "Alright come on our session starts in 30 minutes we've gotta get there."

SapNap was driving, Quackity was in the front passenger seat and me, George and Dream were in the back. Dream had texted me something. I looked at him wondering why.

Dream ♥️♥️♥️:

Dream ♥️♥️♥️: Can we tell them about us now babe? Also love you

Me: yeah sure. Am I telling them or are you? Also love you too baby. Sorry I can't say it when we're with these

Dream ♥️♥️♥️: It's ok and can you? I'm just worried

"Hey guys?" Dream had started looking down at his knees to scared to face any of them. "Hey what's up?" "You ok?" SapNap didn't say anything he just smiled. I grabbed Dreams hand gently and started caressing it with my thumb to calm him down. "Me and Dream are a thing." "Wait really!? That's amazing!" Quackity was smiling a lot and George was looking as if he was proud. "Congrats you two!" George quickly got on his phone. "Thanks guys. See I told you they wouldn't be mad!" Dream looked up and smiled at me and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "No making out in my car!" SapNap yelled laughing.

George's POV:

Dream had done it. He had fucking done it. I was so proud of him! I got out my phone and texted him, not knowing if the others knew about Dream's high school life.

Dream :

Me: Dream I'm so fucking proud of you.

Dream: thanks George!

Me: you've found someone who'll take care of you. Anything happens come to me ok?

Dream: I will. But I don't think Karl will hurt me purposely anyway.

Me: neither. :) but still I'm glad you've got him.

Dream: thanks!

Karl's POV:

Dream put his phone away and looked at me. "You ok?"  "Yeah. Who were you texting?"  "George. He wanted to talk about something I haven't told you about yet."  "Ok that's fine."

•When they got there and got their skates•

"Cmon Karl!"  "I'm coming one second!" Dream was yelling for me to hurry up so he could show me how well he can roller skate. I got up and walked over to the entrance. Dream pulled me in and started skating holding my hand. "Dream!!"  "What!?"  "Slow down! Your gonna get me killed!" Dream stopped and pulled me to the side so we weren't in the others way. "Sorry. But your fine see!"

•when they got back (I'm getting lazy sorry :( )•

"That was fun!"  "Yeah now I can roller skate. Now cm'ere and cuddle with me."  "Coming." Dream jumped on the couch and rested his head on my shoulder. I turned on a random tv show and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hello! Sorry the end of these have been rushed. I always do it late. Anyway suggestions are welcome I forgot to mention. I will be responding to them all just not all at once and you will get credit. Bye have a nice day/ night