1

Did he sound greedy yet?

Deku plugged in his laptop while slumping down into the sofa. He would adore staying here forever, but right now, his main priority was getting the video he had prerecorded up.

He glared at the blank page with a softened gaze. His internet had been acting up the past week.

To say the most, it truly got on his last nerve most of the time. He despised anything that had to do with being patient.

He kept telling himself that if the loading circle made it another time around, he was done.
It was just a repeating process at this point. It was utterly useless.

He felt a buzz in his pocket. He reached for his phone snatched it out of the fabric of his basketball shorts and turned the screen on.

Mina:
Wanna go eat somewhere?

He let out a sigh of relief after glimpsing who had inflicted the intermission. He clicked on the message and commenced to type.

Deku:
Sure, let me know where

...

As he got out of his car, the sun flashed into his eyes, resulting in him looking down towards the cracked concrete below himself.

It was quite a nice day, maybe too good to be true. As he made his way up to the restaurant's doors, he pulled them open and walked straight to the seat where the girl said she would be.

As expected, she was seated by the wide window, which gave them a perfect view of the street with oncoming traffic occurring.

He waved at her before finally getting to a talking distance with her. "Sorry I took so long," Izuku said with an apologetic grin along his lips. "As you can see, I couldn't help but wonder why?"

His eyes motioned to the road. Mina let out a laugh of joy before resting her head into her palm carefully. "Nah, it's all good! I just got off the phone."

Deku tilted his head, rather curious about who she had been chatting with while waiting on him. "Who?" He asked.

"Iida," She replied.

"Ah, how is he doing? I haven't seen him in ages."

She nodded and fell back into her chair with a sigh escaping her lips. She didn't seem to notice it, since she began to talk about her old high school friend.

"He's been okay, I guess."

Deku's heart skipped a beat at this. He felt rather bad after finding out he probably wasn't doing as well as he thought. "Did something happen?" The greenette questioned.

Suddenly, a man came up to their table, "I'm Ashton, I'll be your waitress for today," He glanced at them both before bringing out his notepad. "What would you like?"

Deku shrugged, "I'll just have a..." He looked down at the menu. He had been so caught up in his conversation he hadn't thought about what he wanted to eat, or even if he was hungry.

"Just get me a cold brew coffee."

The pink girl looked over at Deku then back toward Ashton, "I'll have an Iced Black Tea."

Ashton nodded, not needing to write anything down since he thought they would order something more than a beverage. He made his way to go and create their desired drinks.

Mina settled back once again and looked back up at Deku who appeared to be craving to announce something, his lips parted but nothing was coming out of them.

"What's up?" She begged him with a minor smile. "You can say anything, I won't crack!"

Izuku leaned back. He didn't know to ask this, he was concerned about Iida, his classmate from Freshman year in high school.

"Is Iida alright, what's going on with that whole situation?"

Mina closed her eyes for a moment before seeing Ashton in the corner of her vision, walking up to the table with their beverages.

Ashton set down the drinks, while doing so he mumbled the drinks given names so they knew which was which, even though it had been quite obvious just by the pigment.

"Enjoy!" Ashton exclaimed before storming off to take a while new order at the table a few feet away from them both.

"Well, you see..." She took a sip of her drink, savoring as much of it as possible. "He shattered his ulna so he has been on bed rest the past couple of days."

Izuku felt terrible, "That probably hurts like a bitch..." He looks for a drink of his coffee. The flavors nearly melted on his taste buds.

"I bet it does, I'm gonna go and see him later on today if you'd like to join me?"

Izuku knew well that he had lots of work to do, and he was running low on money so he needed to post something onto his account by tonight.

He made tons of from those four-minute videos. It was outstanding if you thought about it. He didn't leave his room once to make them either, which was even better due to him being an introvert.

"As much as I'd love to, I'm busy," He announced sorrowfully to the girl across from him.

She nodded, "No, I get it! Don't worry about it, okay?"

He grinned back at her, "I won't."