IV - part1

| Warning: Hardcore smut |

Daddy whispers in your ear: " Ready for round two? "

You smirk. " Wait here Daddy~ ". After standing up you make your way to the frontdoor, where you left your backpack. Fron the bag you pick up some handcuffs with pink fuzzy fur on them.

When you get back to the kitchen, you see Daddy pig there, jerking his member like no other. He thinks you're so fucking sexy omg. You hear him groan:

" Mmh~ yes Y/N, fuck yeah you little fucking slut, yeeeah you whore~ amh!~

" Daddy piiiig~ " You call his name, and he turns around. Just now you actually see his lenght. That juicy mommyfucker. Seriously, Daddy pig packin', that's a goddamn monster cock.

You can't look away. Right now, all of your senses are out of use. The only thing you need is that fucking dick.

" I need to suck that. "

You lose all control of yourself, and you bolt to the cock.

Mmh, you take it in your warm mouth, and start sucking it like a fucking lollipop. The taste is so good, oh yeah. You swallow all the precum leaking out of it.

Daddy pig moans loudly, but before he cums, he flips you around on the floor and handcuffs you to the wall. Daddy pig has a special spot on the wall specifically for that use. He pushes his dick in your pussey just in time, and he cums inside your womb. Mmh~ it feels so good.

" Mmm~ yes you're such a little whore aren't you? Aren't you Y/N? "

" Yes, Daddy! Yes, I am! I'm a dirty slut, you need to punish me, Daddy! "

" Oh yeah? " Daddy pig asks, and slaps you right in the face. You moan. He continues slapping you, making you moan harder and harder.

Then he starts thrusting his cock in you, hitting your g-spot yet again.

You moan ever so loudly, and that turns Daddy pig on even more, so much so that he grabs your throat and starts choking you. (In a kinku way, not actually)

He takes his cock out of your pussey and inserts it in your mouth. Daddy pig starts face-fucking you. You cough.

" Fuck, yes kitten, choke on that dick.." Daddy puts his hand on your throat to feel his member sliding in there.

He starts going faster and faster and faster and faster and faster and then he pulls his cock out and starts jerking it.

Daddy cums all over your face.

" Thanks, Daddy... " You whimper.