Chapter 5: My BEAUtiful Vampire

That smirk...It is a smirk worth dying for, ohmagosh I'm literally gonna faint. Like really, what is it with the word smirk, or just the notion of Beau smirking that just put my jinkies in a twist! Like would it be different if it's just a smile? No...There's something special about the word "smirk" that I can't just fathom.

Okay, let's tone down the fangirly-ness. Like for hell's sake girl, you've only met this Beau guy for a couple of hours and now we're riding his motorcycle together? No, he's not wearing a leather jacket, but he is wearing a wool turtleneck! Talk about a bad boy nerd, huh?

And yet still, just by his presence alone, I feel very protected, even though we agreed that he's just going to give me a ride back home.

But still, something tells me that Beau is deliberately making this trip back home excruciatingly long, and I love every second of it! Cause instead of going downtown, we're instead going uphill, and onto the road leading towards the hills.

I mean hey, it may be suspicious for some random guy you know to drive you up near the forests, but hey, can you girls really resist that handsome nerdy hunk? Heh, change my mind if you dare, boomer.

We finally stopped just near the peak, near a quaint, metallic bench covered by the canopies of a chestnut tree, overlooking the small, hillside town of Commontrope, nested upon a valley, which is so not like other cities in the way it is — gasp, rumours of the missing person and the central of paranormal activities!

"We are here," Beau said, "I hope you'll enjoy the view like I do."

Ohmagosh, why is he suddenly so shy and husky? Maybe that's just my mind playing tricks on me since I swear his voice is so heavy! Like hot damn, alright?

"Yes?" I smiled bright — yeah, unlike ya'll, I ain't gonna cover up my excitement. Like, ooh Marionette, aren't you supposed to be like those not like the other girl's type? Well, no! I'm Marionette and I'm gonna act how I want it, capische? Okay, back to topic.

"I have a confession to make, Marionette. I'm a vampire prince, and I'm here to kidnap you." Beau smirked.

"Oh, will you? You bad, bad boy?" I snickered. Like ohmagosh, is this actually happening? I feel like my giblets in the twist over Beau's woody scent alone, and suddenly he's a vampire? Like oh my god! Am I actually living in a romance novel?

Tight, dear sisters — real tight!

"Well, y-yeah!" Beau stammered, "And not only that, we're heading for a holiday. How to say it? We vampires are bored of having pale skins, so why not get a suntan on the beaches?"

"Tell me Beau, does sunbathing make you sparkle in the light."

"Oh, of course! We'll sparkle so bright, you'd get blind if you're not using sunglasses! Wait, why did I say that?"

"Ohmagosh! Eugh, okay," I calmed myself down, "Beau! Of course, I'll come with you, and I'll definitely pack up a dozen of sunglasses just to see that sun-tanned peck of yours!"

I noticed Beau's sweaty school shirt, and he smirked (Yet again!)

"Oh shit," He scoffed, "Well that's the goal. Ooh, do you mind?"

And lo and behold, He opened his shirt, revealing his greasy, chiselled six-pack.

"Okay, don't pani—"

But really Beau? Do you just expect me to shut up at that? And so I imploded like a hamster regurgitating its pouches and squealing.

"OHMAGOSH! OHMAGOSH Beau! Are you trying to make me melt!"

It seemed my voice was so loud that Beau literally closed his ears with his palm — like a boy, maybe my superpower is screaming so loud that your eardrums popped. But oh my god, like really, I swear I'm gonna expl—

But Beau quickly held me down, hugging my frail body with his sweaty biceps as I soothed on his powerful grasp with a sigh. When I calmed down, he released the grip.

"Heh," He chuckled, "Nothing out of the ordinary, alright? Once we turn into Vampires, our body would automatically in the span of one week, turn into our ideal selves!"

"Nice! C-can you turn me into a Vampire?"

"For what? You're as beautiful as ever, Marionette!"

Like seriously, this Beau guy would be the death of me. I panted, exhausted yet extremely excited at the sight of his wonderful smirk, and I swear I'm gonna faint, like ohmagosh.

"When you calm down, I want you to come to our mansion," Beau said, "From there we'll pack up and leave to our cruise. But perhaps you'd want something for lunch? Cooked by," He winked, "Yours truly."

"Heh," I smiled, "Okay, fuck going home! I'm in heaven!"

And so I took a deep breath and rejoiced as me and Beau jumped back on his motorbike and rode to the forest.