Chapter two

The next morning after breakfast the Malfoy's heard the floo "Brook, Polly go play with Scorpius and Lyra" Pansy told her children

"Long time no seen" Hermione hugged one of her best friend Pansy "yeah I know, I know"

The adults settled down in the couches and began talking. Not a long time after the floo was herd again this time it was the Nott's

"Got the party started without us?" Theo tried to sound hurt
"Mum can we go play with the others?" Their little boy asked with a small smile
"You can go, they are in Scorpius room" Hermione sigh and show them the direction
"Thanks auntie" and then they were off.

"So did you also get invited to the gala at Hogwarts?" Draco began
The rest of them nodded
"What did you think?" Draco continued and smirked
"That we should go" Luna and her dreamy voice said, the other agreed and looked at Hermione
"Why not? Potter's and weasel's should not stop us from going" Hermione smirked before she could regret it.
"Wow never though we would hear the day Herms her address Weasley as weasel" laugh Theo. Hermione just roll her eyes at him, she was still hurt because of them.
"Oh know we need dresses girls. Off to the store" Pansy decided and the girls was of to P.H.L fashion.

When Luna and Hermione re-met Pansy at a muggle café in Australia, they started talking and slowly became friends after a few meetings in the café. After a few months they opened a fashion store P.H.L stands for Pansy, Hermione and Luna. Their store soon became the famous fashion store in both the muggle and wizarding world.

As soon they became friends, Pansy invited Hermione and Luna to a night out. At their night out they meet up with Theo, Draco and Blaise. After a few Fridays night out they also become friends. Then Draco asked Hermione out, Theo asked Luna out and Blaise asked Pansy out. After a time of dating they got together. Draco proposed to Hermione a year later, then they got married and got pregnant with Scorpius. And here we are now.
The Malfoy's, Zabini's and Nott's all move back to London 5 years after they meet.

Before Hermione and Luna left for Australia. Hermione was together with Ron Weasley but he cheated on her with many girls. Hermione had asked Luna to come with her to Australia to help her try to find her parents and get their memories back. But when they arrived in Australia they fund out that her parents had died in a car crash. Hermione was heartbroken.

They come back to England, to be with the Weasley's. But when they arrived at the Burrow to tell the other about her parents. They didn't want anything to do with Hermione and Luna. After many attempts to talk to the Weasley's. They give up and went back to Australia. As they got back to Australia they meet Pansy.