Chapter four

Today is the 10th anniversary gala of the war. Yes, Hermione and Luna are going to reveal themselves to the wizarding world again. Hermione stood in front of the mirror and look at her self, she is anxious about it all, see the Weasley's and Potter again after they didn't want to talk to her.
"Hermione darling, you ready?" She herd Draco saying from downstairs. She took a deep breath and walk out of their master suit. When she got down the stairs, Draco looked at her with a opened mouth. Scorpius and Lyra just stand there and chatting about something. When they turn around they spotting their mum.
"Mommy you look beautiful" Scorpius says and smiling, while Lyra spinning around to show her dress.
"Oh thank you, you look handsome! And Lyra you look beautiful in your dress" Hermione kissed their cheeks. Hermione look at Draco "close your mouth" that got Draco back to reality.
"Oh love, you look stunning" Draco kissed Hermione passionately "you look pretty handsome too" she smiled at him.

"Kids com on, we need to get going. Scorpius hold on to me and Lyra with you" Hermione told her family and soon they appeared to Hogwarts. Out side the great hall Hermione stopped to wait on Luna.
"Draco you should go in first and take Scorpius with you and go inside, so we can keep up with the plan" he nodded.
"It will be fine, you got me, Blaise, Pansy, Theo and Luna their" he kissed Hermione and Lyras head and went inside.

Hermione and Lyra stood and wait on Luna and Lucia, Lucia was just a copy of her mother. And Lucas was a copy of his father. A few minutes later Theo and Luna finally got there. Theo took Lucas with him and went inside while Luna and Hermione stood there and took deep breath.
"We should get inside, so we just get it over" Hermione nodded at her best friend and look one last deep breath to calm her nerves down.

When the doors flew opened and reviewed Luna and Hermione the hall went silent a few whispers was herd
"It that Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood"
"It can't be"
"They got children"
"What happened?"

They spotted the Slytherins, when they looked around the hall it remember them of the Yule ball in their fourth year minus the Christmas decorations. Hermione spotted a red-headed group and a black-heir. Hermione swore under her breath when she noticed the youngest Weasley and Potter start moving to her spot. She looked at Draco again and it calm her down, she winked at him and turn her head back to Ginny and Harry that just stop right in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" Ginny snapped. Hermione just glared at her
"I was invited" she shortly just reply and turn her attention at the little girl who tried to get her mother attention.
"What is it, love?" She smiled down and pick her up. "Can I get something to drink? I'm thirsty"
"You got yourself a child?" Ginny snapped again and looked disgust.
"What is your problem?" Hermione snapped back a bit annoying
"My problem? You just left, after you cheated on my brother. YOU JUST LEFT AND NOW YOU BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED" Hermione looked. She knew that would happened.