𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐄

     WHILE THE TWO BOYS WERE GETTING INSIDE THE ROOM – Na-Yeon was shouting at them

"Close it! Close the window! Please!" The girl mounted up from her seat and screamed at them so they possibly will hear her loud-mouthed voice.

Gyeong-Su, who was lending a hand to his friends, turned at the irritated girl shouting making him hop from the table to the floor, "Didn't you see Il-Sung coming in? We can't close it until he gets in"

"Is it wrong to say to close it?" She snapped back at the boy in front of her. Both of them didn't really have a good relationship ever since the gym teacher got in their classroom.

     "Is your own survival all that matters?" He interrogated the girl.

Na-Yeon was frequently the person who was starting the fight not him. He just fights back since her words were so harsh and offensive.

     "I can't stand you, stupid welfie"

And that's when he had enough of her. He looked daggers at the girl – unable to accept her words before shoving her back to her seat from before.

"Yah, what the f*ck did you say?" He went to the girl more furious at her statement only to be stopped by his friend, Il-Sung, which he heard the whole chat.

"Did you just hit me?" The girl shoved from earlier now raised up straight receiving a 'yes' from Gyeong-Su while the teacher glimpsed and overheard them screaming at each other.

"Cut it out. What are you doing?" The teacher asked the two students who just glared at each other – the both of them not saying anything.

     "He just hit me" the girl in the fight broke the silence just amplifying her side of the story.

"You called me a weflie first" Now, Gyeong-Su explained his side of the story so the teacher won't get the wrong idea in her head.

"Was I wrong?" Na-Yeon barked back at Gyeong-Su. All of the students were stunned at the girl for using such a word – even Il-Sung caught her attention.