𝟎𝟏𝟑 | 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆

ALL OF THE STUDENTS WERE BLUE AND CRYING - except for Na-Yeon of course

Il-Sung had his head rested and relaxed on the crook of Gi-hea's neck while his lengthy arms were around her petite waist - hugging her tightly as he released tears out of his eyes.

Gi-hea was also gloomy because of Gyeong-Su turning into one of those zombies but all that she could do for now is give comfort to her sad boyfriend.

"He was fine just a couple of moments ago" He manage to blurt out with his sobs in between his words as he pulled Gi-hea closer, "Why did he turn? He didn't even get bit"

"I told you he was infected" A voice from the left side of the couple was overheard making everyone look at the person with not a single bit of grief.

"Are you happy?" The guy across from Na-Yeon spoke.

"You were all wrong. Only I was right" Na-Yeon lifted her chin to point out to all of the students, "What if you didn't have me?"

"Yah" Another voice comes out as they all turn their heads to the classroom president. She stopped leaning and faced the girl, "Maybe you did it"

"What?"

Nam-ra sauntered her way to go in front of the girl talking earlier with all the eyes following her. The couple pulled away from their hug as Il-Sung rubbed his cheeks with dry tears.

"I saw what you did" The dark-haired girl in front of Na-Yeon trailed off making all of the people watching them were confused at the class president.

The colored-haired girl stood up from her seat - facing Nam-ra, "What? What did you see?"

"You did it" The classroom president blurted out - not an expression written on her face.

"I didn't do it" Na-Yeon protested - repeating her words again, "I didn't do that to Gyeong-Su"

"I didn't mention him" Nam-ra's statement made everyone more intrigued at what the girls are rambling about.

"Stop that! What do you mean?" Woo-Jin interrupted their conversation as he lifted his head off the table he was resting from earlier.