Arts and Crafts.

[Monty's PoV]

The next morning when I woke up, it was..Still dark. That Moon guy had been holding me all night, I guess. Weird, cuz he was gone now. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out my phone, pressing the on button. The screen lit up. 10:28. Huh. Guess I slept in.

I got out of the pillow fort and looked around the room. I'd never really gotten too good a look at the place before Moon decided to..Do /that/. Just thinking about it made my face heat up. Why would he do that? I was..Confused, at the least. I mean, I'd only known this guy for like..Two days, and yet I was completely head over heels. Dammit- Got distracted again. Okay, looking around the room. 

The room was an average sized closet, with white walls decorated in yellow suns and blue moons, stuff like that. There were glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling that shined a nice green. After looking around a bit, I opened the door to the daycare and was met with..Wait, guess. Yea, it was Sun picking me up again.

"OH! HELLO FRIEND! ARE YOU OKAY? WHY WERE YOU IN THE CLOSET? DID MOON HURT YOU????" Sun spun me around, then pulled me into a tight hug. "OH I'M SO SORRY IF HE DID- DID HE? DID HE??"

I took a moment to recover from the surprise. "I'm fine, Sunflower. Honest." 

Sun gasped and smiled. "WAS THAT A NICKNAME, NEW FRIEND????" He said, his sun spike things spinning.

"SHIT- I mean, no." I said, slipping myself out of Sun's grip.

"OH! OKAY!!" Sun saw me trying to escape and gently put me on the ground in a sitting position, sitting down himself. "So what do you wanna do today? I'm still SO EXCITED! WE HAVE 6 MORE SLEEPOVERS LEFT! 6!!" 

"Uh..What do /you/ wanna do?" I asked. "I mean, it's a Sunday. The daycare isn't open on Sundays." 

"OOO! WE COULD DO ARTS AND CRAFTS!!" He said, grabbing some paper and crayons with his extendo-arms.

"That's cool with me." I said, picking up a green crayon and some paper. I began to draw myself, and honestly, I think it looked pretty damn good. I mean, I'm not the /best/ at arts and crafts, but hey. At least I can do it. /Sun's/ drawing, on the other hand..Was /perfect/. It was just a simple drawing of himself, holding my- Wait. Why was he holding my hand?

"Why are you holding my hand in the picture?" I asked. Sun's face flushed.

"UH- NO REASON!!" He yelled, flipping over his paper. He was obviously pretty embarrassed about this. Huh.

"OH!!" Sun's spikes began to spin as he noticed my drawing. "THAT LOOKS SO GOOD, FRIEND!" He yelled, smiling and holding my drawing. It was just a green stick figure with some spiky bands and hair, but I guess he liked it, so..

"Thanks, Sunshine." I shot him a smile, which made blush creep onto his cheeks. I laughed in my head. Huh. Guess this guy really- Wait. Hold on. I'M NOT MEANT TO BE FALLING FOR HIM TOO-

Sun's spikes spun yet again. "NO PROBLEM, FRIEND!!" He said, starting to draw on the back of his paper. I just sat there for a moment, watching him draw. Woah, this guy really is an artist. Huh.

"Whatcha drawin?" I asked.

"NOTHING- I MEAN- UH- Nothing-" He practically yelled. Oh BOY.

"Alrighty, I won't ask." I smiled. My heart was really fluttering for this guy. Goddamn.

[time skip lol]

I hadn't exactly realized it, but me and Sun had spent the entire day together. It was around 12:59 AM now, and Sun seemed..Slightly worried. 

"H-HEY FRIEND-" Sun looked around anxiously. "W-WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY IN THE BALL PIT???"

"WHa- Why?" I asked. I mean, he'd never done this before.

"U-UHM- JUST GO!" Sun picked me up with his extendo-arms and THREW me into the ball pit.

"WHA- OW-" I sat in the sea of plastic balls, looking around. Just as I got up..The lights turn off. God. Dammit.

"Montgomery..I know you're here.." I heard Moon say, just above a whisper. I hid in the bottom of the ball pit. I still didn't know if this guy wanted to hurt me or not, so I wanted to steer clear of him for now. 

"Hm..Are you in the ball pit, starlight?" He asked. I..fucking SNEEZED. goddammit. Moon began to look around the ball pit as I hid. It was..Pretty dusty down here. I sneezed once again, leading  Moon..Directly to me.

He picked me up out of the ball pit. "Hello, starlight.~"

FUCK

"H-Heya." 

(774 words!!)