CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5: Talk

SUNGJAE’S POV.

Peniel had brought that girl from the photo shoot back to the dorm and introduced her to us all. Jiyeon, I think her name was? I hoped he wasn’t just using her as a rebound… I knew that he was cut by Ji Eun’s decision and was trying to hide it. MinHyuk said he would talk to Peniel about this, so I don’t think I had anything to worry about.

We all ended up chatting for a few hours, and by the time ChangSub had yawned and said he was heading off to bed, it was already 1AM.

“Good thing no one has a schedule tomorrow.” EunKwang said, standing up to go to bed.

“Yeah, I think it’s time to call it a night.” Ilhoon said, resting his head on Min Ji.

“Ji Eun ah,” I whispered, “I’ll take you home now.”

She looked at me with sleepy eyes and my heart melted, “Okay.” She muttered, clearly half asleep already. I stood up and took her hand, helping her up as well. I don’t know why but I could feel Jiyeon constantly staring at the two of us.

“Min Ji, are you coming with us?” Ji Eun asked her best friend.

“No, I think I’m too tired to make the trip back. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

Ji Eun nodded, “Don’t do anything naughty!” she teased.

“I can say the same thing to you!”

HyunSik laughed, “SungJae is very responsible for his age, he wouldn’t do anything like that!”

I nodded, “Yeaaaah!”

“SungJae oppa might not, but I’m not too sure about Ji Eun…” Min Ji smirked.

“YAH!” Ji Eun protested before I covered her mouth and dragged her to the front door.

“Bye everyone! It was nice meeting you, Jiyeon!” I waved before exiting the dorm.

“Oppa~” Ji Eun sang, lacing her hand with mine. I shivered from the electricity that flowed through our contact. She never failed to make me feel this way.

“Yes?”

“Are you going to stay with me tonight, since Min Ji is staying at the dorm?” she asked cutely.

“How can I refuse?” I kissed her cheek and she turned red.

“Thank you, oppa~”

The weather was already hot, and even though it was past midnight, the sky wasn’t too dark.

“I can’t believe you’re mine.” I smiled to myself.

“You’re the only one for me.” Ji Eun smiled back.

I put my arm around her and kept walking until we reached her apartment.

YOU/JI EUN’S POV.

You made your way to the bathroom, quickly changing into your pyjama shorts and the animal pyjama top SungJae had given you. By the time you had brushed your teeth and removed your make up, he was already in his shorts and plain white shirt waiting for you. You smiled as you saw his innocent face looking back at you. “SungJae oppa~ Why must you be so handsome?” you pouted, pulling back the covers and sliding into your bed next to him.

“You know, sometimes I feel so intimidated because you’re more attractive than me!”

“Ji Eun ah~” he whispered, “I love you.”

You snuggled against his warm chest and closed your eyes, “I love you too, oppa.”

He stroked your hair and kissed your forehead, humming a soothing tune to you.