Chapter 1:ll

Ashton pov

Today I had to be dealing with business until my family and the mafia family called a meeting. well I'm now the Mafia King since my dad died, he was killed buy another group of Mafia they are the Luciano's. I still don't know why I have to be attending meetings set by others whereas I'm the king. I freshened up  wore my black suit and went out. I went out with my driver Isaac and my best friend sort of a brother Ice. They call him ice for a reason, he has a heart called as ice. We had two more cars following us. I always have backup. We reached to the place in 20 minutes

We all shared greetings with the family and my grandma and grandpa were also here we sat around had a little chat. It was time for the actual meeting. Grandpa was the elder of the mafia so he started speaking. "Ash son, you might be wondering why we called you here."
I just nodded "well we calledbyou to let you know that it is time" I asked myself 'time for what' I just kept quiet waiting for him to continue. "Ash son there was an oath made 15 years ago when your father was killed by the Luciano's" "we had to settle the matter by getting you and the Luciano's daughter married" I just raised an eyebrow. He continued "son it was an oath made when you were still young, your father's killer had to pay by giving us their daughter. Now since you've grown up you have to marry this girl"

I wanted to speak but I decided to keep quiet. Grandpa started talking again "It turns out that the Luciano's had taken their daughter out of the country. But we'll still find her. Now you have to be prepared because you'll be getting married soon. That's when I decided to speak. "Mmmm I hear you all and get you very well. For my father's killers there's one thing you all have to get, I'm not gonna let them live, they should also follow my parents as well". "Hmmm" they all nodded. "We don't see the problem in that". I interupted "And as for the Luciano girl, I'm not getting married to her, she has nothing to do with this, and I'll not be getting married to her. It'll be enough for me when I see her parents go down too"
The room was full with humming everybody was talking "Quiet! Ive said what I wanted to say if that's all may I please be excused" Ice and my men stood up and followed me, when I was about to exit the door I turned to everybody and said "And as for Giovanni and his wife they'll be dead by the end of the day". I went out.

"Ice I want you to go with some of our men and kill them. Have no mercy on them" ice nodded they took me back to my office and ice and some of my men went out. I was in my office dealing with some paperwork's.

It has been more than 30 minutes since they've went out. Ice called me and informed me that they've found them. I heard gunshots and I couldn't control the smirk that formed on my lips. "Should we kill the women" ice mattered "kill her" I hung up.

I've been waiting for this day ever since I was young.And now I'll be able to focus on business.

Hey loviies!! I Know it might be a small chapter but I was just a review of Ashton's pov regarding Jules parents death
Hope y'all are still enjoying the story
Please don't forget to follow,like, comment and share.<3