Cold Bonding

Daniel squinted at David quick then went wide eyed again and stared.His version of a blink.

I stared at Daniel awaiting his reaction,we was both silent for a moment.

"YOU BACKSTABBING TWINK!"Daniel finally yelled out,he pushed me down making my head dangle of the cliff.He was on top of me and held down my shoulders staring down angrily,drops of rain fell from his hair onto my forehead.The rain itself was pelting onto my face,causing me to squint up at Daniel.He looked angry but at the same time hurt,sad even and slightly fear full.

"Why would you do that! I should of let you die now because of this! I hate you for this! I have half a mind to throw you of this cliff myself!"Daniel yelled at me. He had gritted his teeth and frowned.

I held onto Daniels wrists and looked desperately up at him,"Daniel i'm sorry! I will sort it!"

Daniel scoffed and gave me a dirty look,"How David?! There already there and they know i'm here now.." He shook his head sadly,"shame really...i wanted to perhaps get to know you more"

He did?

"Welp bye david.." He sighed and pushed me further up,my shoulders where no longer resting on the ground but in the air.

I panicked and grabbed Daniels shirt collar i felt tears forming again...my god i'm so emotional today.I used my other hand to get the dagger out from my pocket and dangle it of the cliff.

"Um..i'll drop your dagger if you don't stop trying to push me of this cliff!" Who am i kidding...that wouldn't do anything.I bet Daniel has a suitcase full of daggers somewhere.

To my surprise he looked like he cared about that,and looked anxiously at his dagger in my hand."Don't you dare drop it.."He replied in a monotone and serious voice.

"Let's make a deal then...I won't drop it in exchange for you not to throw me of this cliff and i'll get rid of the police in exchange that you don't kill me or  the campers..agreed?"

He thought about it for a second then nodded,he edged himself backwards and i pulled myself upwards using his shirt collar.We was sitting in front of each other.

He made a move to grab his dagger but i lifted my arm up and placed a hand on his wet chest."Hey,give it back David!" He growled.

I shook my head,"That's not the deal,however i can make another one if you want this dagger back."

Daniel sighed and lent back on his hands,shaking still from the cold and rain."Fine but be quick,i want to go inside the cabin again soon"

"You have to stay with me for 2 weeks,You can be good Daniel..i know you can.I'm going to help you!"

Daniel did his version of a blink and tilted his head,"Help..? I Don't want help David."

"Hmm,then i guess i'll keep this dagger"

Daniel hugged himself as he shook more,he sighed and replied."Fine i agree.Now let's go,and if you can't get rid of the police your deals with me are broken and i'll m-murder you all" He shakily stood up and quivered his lip,the rain had made his hair half cover his left eye.Davids hair was wet to,half covering his right eye.David smiled at Daniel and passed him his dagger.Daniel rolled his eyes and took it,pocketing it.He turned away from David and walked towards the camp,David walked beside Daniel.They was both shivering and hugging themselves.

"D-Daniel?...why did you save me back there?" I asked,Daniel gave me a confused side glance.I noticed his lips where slightly blue,he looked forward and said nothing...i frowned and look forward to.I wanted to ask more questions but Daniel seemed to be in a sort of mood.