Unfortunately this is the end

/Sorry to those who actually enjoyed this story,i have kinda fell out of love with writing this story.I have made some errors in the way i wrote it and it's to much to change it now.I had an idea for this story but i wasn't sure what to write for the middle part.However i can give you a brief summary of what this story was supposed to be.

So Daniel would of came to the cabin drunk,david would of been slightly irritated but helped sober daniel up,Daniel would finally accept david's help and agree to it instead of being stubborn and admits that he wants david as a freind.They sleep.

next part is what i was unsure of how or what to write but basically it would be showing how Daniel and David start to form a relationship and how Daniel is more chill and slowly moving away from his religion.

after that when david and daniel are close they'd be chilling on the bed talking/flirting then Somehow it would end with  Daniel pinning david down.Gwen finally is back and sees this and immediately thinks david is in danger so she calls the police from outside real quick then bursts in the cabin. Daniel would quickly stand and protest his innocence with david backing daniel it up.However Gwen doesn't believe it and thinks David is brainwashed.The cops come and David smashes a window with his fist making it bleed and telling Daniel to run.Daniel would run out the window to escape but then is shot and falls,bleeding out.David sees and goes to run to daniel but gwen and others hold him back as cops approach Dead daniel.Then that scene ends.

Next part would be David in a black suit ready to visit a grave.Gwen is like are you really going to their grave? And is shaking her head to this,David drives to the grave and does a speech saying how he will miss them BUT then!! The grave is revealed to be The Platypus,as the camp mascot died.Suddenly daniel would pop out of nowhere and explain to David how he was taken to hospital then was rehabilitated in a mental ward and was now free with a job working as a sales man.Then daniel asks david to come ride with him on his motorbike as he has one now and they do ride together.Then david notices Daniel is driving them away from camp to town and david asks where they are going,and daniel would reply 'my place of course' then yeah they drive of into the sunset the end!

so you see i had an idea but didn't know how to write it or had the motivation to,any questions you can ask and thanks for enjoying what was actually posted of this story :) you guys are great! /