CHAPTER 34

Risa's wedding was held in Bali, exactly a week after the Olympics ended, precisely after my meeting with Yuki which caused our relationship to drift apart. Since then, he hasn't contacted me. Honestly, I don't really feel like this is all my fault. At that time, I was deeply saddened that I didn't even have time to contact my parents, and was lost in my sadness and worry about Emi's condition.

I decided when I arrived in Bali, I would act like nothing happened to my relationship. At least I don't want to spoil the atmosphere of Risa's wedding.

Risa chose to hold her wedding at one of the five-star hotels and chose to use an outdoor theme. Risa and Andre's wedding backdrop is a view of the blue sea which is truly extraordinary. Bali is indeed the right place if you want to carry out a modern wedding. Risa has always dreamed of holding a wedding like this, it doesn't need many people to attend, but it still runs smoothly and solemnly.

I served as a bridesmaid for Risa. I wore a long sky blue wallycrepe dress with an open top so that the top to my shoulders was visible. At first I refused to wear the dress, because I don't really like dresses that are open especially at the top, but Risa who has the opposite taste to mine always tries to persuade me by saying this is her wedding, at least I fulfill her wish first. I was silent, I couldn't do anything.

When I looked at myself in the mirror, the dress made me look more graceful than usual. I wore my hair short in a Sleek Low Bun style without any accessories.

At that time, Harumi sent me a message that surprised me when I read it.

Luna, how do you know Yuki Ishikawa? I just came from Emi's grave and I saw Yuki just visited Emi's grave. He said he knew Emi from you.

Harumi's long message really left me speechless for a few seconds. I started to gasp for breath. That man came to see Emi. He kept his promise even though he couldn't meet when Emi was alive, at least Yuki still remembered his promise to Emi.

After our big fight, I still tried to contact Yuki, but he only replied to me with short 'yes' and 'no' sentences. He never answered my calls and never called me back. When I visited his house, Yuki's mother said, Yuki had not come home and they had a hard time contacting Yuki. I also decided to go to the dormitory, but I was not allowed to enter at all. I also entrusted Risa and Andre's wedding invitation to the security guard, hoping that Yuki would accept it.

**

After making sure my simple makeup was finished, I immediately approached Risa who was still in the next room. I looked at my sister's dress which was open enough to even reveal the woman's back.

"Lunaa, what do you think?" Risa asked so excitedly.

I chuckled seeing my sister "Our tastes are totally different"

Risa grimaced at the expression on my face.

A long dress from a well-known designer is solid white even with the bride's back exposed, making Risa very beautiful and shining. Do not forget there is a small crown that she uses on her head. Risa really is a queen today. I even looked at my sister who became a happy bride today.

"I got a gift from Yuki" Risa exclaimed while I was still staring at the bride today. I was also surprised to hear Risa's words "He sent it and just arrived this morning. He wrote in the note that he apologized for not being able to attend my and Andre's wedding.

I don't know how to respond to what Risa said about Yuki.

"After that, I texted Yuki, and thanked him. I also asked if he would follow you here or not."

"Then what did you say?" I asked very curious and also surprised.

"I haven't received a reply from him" Risa answered and I fell silent again. "Hey, do you have a problem with Yuki?" Risa asked, seeming to catch my gloomy expression.

"Not. We're fine," I lied.

"Then what's with your gloomy face?"

"There is no. It's just.. I've had a hard time leaving him in Japan" I lied again.

"This is how he felt when he went to Italy" replied Risa with a teasing smile.

I just smiled crookedly in front of him and hide my anxiety.

*

An outdoor themed wedding with the main characters Andre and Risa was also held. I walked behind my father who brought Risa to Andre. When I was about to hand Risa to Andre, my father's eyes were already filled with tears. He is holding back his emotions because he will soon let his daughter go and trust the man who will be Risa's future. I know my father must still have a hard time letting go of Risa, especially after Risa chose to stay away from them at the age of 20, my father didn't have much time for Risa.

Now I know why my parents insisted on leaving Japan.

I watched Risa and Andre exchange rings as a sign that they were officially married as husband and wife. Without me realizing it, I had shed tears full of emotion seeing Risa happy. You could say that Risa and Andre's love affair has always gone smoothly, even though they are often faced with different understandings, but this does not end their relationship.

Thinking about my sister's relationship with her husband, makes me compare my relationship with Yuki which is full of twists and turns. I thought I understood it very well, but it seems I was wrong. I don't understand it, neither does it.

And I'm not sure... Yuki will marry me.

-TO BE CONTINUE-