Clingy Aidan

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is Aidan's beautiful face. He's still asleep and looks so peaceful like this. I don't want to wake him up, but again if I don't, I might be late for class.

I caress his cheek slightly, appreciating his cute face just a little longer, and then I give him a peck on the lips.

He groans, opening his eyes. "Good morning, beautiful," he smiles sleepily.

"Hi," I smile at him. "How did you sleep?"

"Cuddling with you, I always sleep like a baby," he says, rubbing his eyes. "You give me so much peace and happiness, you have no idea. How did you sleep my love?"

"Amazing as well," I tell him.

He caresses my cheek, smiling. "I love you."

"I love you too," I cuddle with him one last time, his face on my chest while I play with his hair, until I tell him I should get going.

"No, why would you leave me?" He says tired, burying his face in my chest.

I giggle. "Aidan, baby, I need to go to class."

"It wouldn't harm you if you skipped one day."

"Yes it would, I need to revise for my exam."

He lifts his head to look at me with puppy eyes. "Please?"

I try to not get manipulated by his cuteness. "Sorry, Aidy, but I really need to leave."

"Okay," he says in surrender and lets me go.

I take a shower, put on some clothes and grab food from the small fridge in my room before heading out.

Aidan hugs me from behind, resting his head on mine. "Please don't take long," he whispers.

I smile to myself and turn around. He looks unbelievably handsome and adorable. He barely got up from my bed and came to me, his hair is still ruffled in all directions and his shirt is wrinkled. One thing I've always envied from him is that he never has bags under his eyes, no matter how late he goes to sleep or how little sleep he gets.

"Okay babe," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck, placing my forehead to his.

He leans in and gives me a sweet and craving kiss on the lips. But he doesn't pull away, he just keeps kissing me.

"Aidan," I say in between the kisses, giggling, "I need to... I need to get... to class..."

"I just missed your lips," he says.

"But we always kiss!" I laugh.

"I miss you way more today," he smiles stupidly.

I giggle. "You seem a little clingy today, don't you?"

"Maybe," he doesn't stop smiling. "Alright, go to class, the last thing I want is for you to fail your test."

"Thank you love," I give a small peck as goodbye and leave.

...

When I come back to my dorm, Aidan doesn't even let me say hello, he wraps his arms around me when he sees me and starts to kiss me.

I laugh. "You are clingy today," I tell him.

"Yes, one hundred per cent," he smiles at me. "You're just the most amazing girl, one of the most important and also one of whom I love the most."

I blush. "You're very important and special to me too."

"Do you plan anything for today?"

"I don't think so, I already finished studying and-"

He interrupts me by pulling me by the arm towards my bedroom.

"Aidan, what are you doing?!" I laugh.

"We are going to cuddle!" He laughs too. "I'm craving for you and your love, so we're not gonna get up from your bed all day!"

We lay down and indeed, we don't get up from bed unless it's to cook together or go to the bathroom, separately. At night, we fall asleep in each other's arms.