You Mean So Much To Me...

Aidan and I casually met on the street a few years ago. We started talking and ended up hanging out. I really liked him but felt a little self conscious to ask him to be my boyfriend. However, he didn't even think it twice.

One day he just asked me. So much confidence and not a spec of doubt. When I asked him how or why he didn't doubt it, he told me it was because he knew it in my eyes that I was the one for him.

"Oh, Aidan," I had started.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You remember when you asked me to be your girlfriend, right?"

He smiled so sweet. "How could I forget?"

I giggled. "Tell me the story. How were you so confident asking me to be your girlfriend?"

He smiled widely. "What I saw in you was everything I looked for in a girl. You are very cheerful, very positive. You don't let others' comments bring you down, you're very confident and kind and generous. Besides, you're gorgeous."

I blushed. "Yup, that's me!" I joked.

"Okay now you tell me. How did you fall in love with me?" He shoved my shoulder slightly.

"Well, let's start right off the good stuff. You're so handsome, you're an actor and an environmentalist. You also don't let others' comments being you down, you're very confident too. You're very protective over me, keep in mind I love that, don't ever stop doing that. Also, you're so unpredictable and that makes everything so much fun and better with you."

He smiled at me, cheeks flushed.

"What?" I asked.

"I just can't believe you're my girlfriend."

I smiled unconsciously and covered my face so he wouldn't see my red cheeks. "Aidan stop!" I laughed nervously.

"Stop what?" He asked, amused.

"Stop making me nervous like this! It just makes me love you more!" I kept laughing.

He managed to uncover my face and when he saw me, he smiled again. "I can't though, you look too cute like this."

I uncovered my face again, looked at him and kissed him passionately.

(Alright so I've been missing since March cause April was heavy I went on a trip and you know senior year is hard, then I had to take my exams on May because on June I was in Taiwan, yes a whole month, and another thing that happened is your writer has a boyfriend. Yes you read that right, your girl has finally had her first kiss. We've been talking since May too, and now it's been two months since we're together so that's why I've been missing but I missed writing so here I am)