EXPLANATIONS OF THEIR POWERS

Hey guys...

I came to know that, kuch logo ko MoRan, SidSa, KoZi & Anjana ki powers ke Parapsychological terms samajh nahi aa rahe hai to, here's the explanations of their powers...😊

......................................................................

Karan Shergill
He has the power of "Energy Medicine". It means, he can heal a person's wound or disease by using his mind power or his spiritual power.

Monami Mahajan
She has the power of "Clairvoyance". It means, she can feel different energies, spirits and the dead arround her. She can also hear the dead and can track them down.

Faizuddin Siddiqui
He has the power of "Mediumship". It means, he can communicate with dead people, spirits around him by his body and mind. He can use his body to talk to a dead person or any kind of spirits, physically.

Koel Roy
She has the power of "Premonitions". It means, she sees near future happenings through dreams or during meditation or even randomly when she's outside with people but she always tries to cover it as it's not normal at all. She was almost never wrong in her prediction about the future happenings.

Siddharth Ganju
He has the power of "True Touch". It means, when he touches a thing or a person, he can tell their past and present very clearly as if he was there with them entirely, from their past to their present. That's the reason, he wears hand glows to refrain himself from knowing about others.

Sanjana Dubey
She has the power of "Automatic Writing". It means, she starts to write or draw something unconsciously, without any reason when someone powerful, like spirits, tries to communicate with her.

Anjana Dubey
She has the power of "Dream Telepathy". It means, she can communicate with any alive person through their dreams. It also saves her time and energy to do so.

.............................................................

Here you go guys...

Is it okey now?🤔 And I'm sorry to confuse you...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️