Wild Fear

Osiris had just grabbed Seth's hand who was about to strike Isis. Most of the gods were fussing about Seth's outlash and kept a good distance from the God of War and Sand. Underneath his mask - Seth is honestly the only one besides Horus and future Anubis to wear one - his eyes widened as he zero'ed in on the figure suddenly standing before him. Dark, nasty and vivid memories flashed inside his sullen eyes, his hand started trembling.

'No,.. No. Off- I want his hand off of me!', Seth's arm struggled getting out of Osiris's grip, the others' words were still festered deeply inside his mind causing the usage of his powers to valter.. Shamefully enough, it was Isis who freed him of Osiris, by drawing Osiris's attention to her by hugging him, his grip loosened letting go of Seth's arm.
Seth stepped backwards, away from the couple which was approached by the other gods. They were happy to see Osiris, alive despite it being well known that he should have been killed by his cruel brother Seth.

Seth leaned back against a broken statue, he had destroyed it when he charged at Isis and lashed out against the other gods. One of his legs was stretched out on the ground while the other was angled towards himself, an arm rested on it. Underneath the shadow provided by his mask, Seth breathed a bit unnatural, but it wasn't noticed by the others who only had eyes for Osiris.

'Pah, it's just because...they only know one of his faces.. like I used to..until..', A total of 5 individuals noticed Seth. It was Ra, Nut, Bastet, Sekmeth and Horus, they saw how he balled a fist with the hand that had been intercepted by Osiris. His head was lowered, the tip of his mask basically also getting supported by his angled knee. Their attention was snatched by Osiris, they all were curious about how he was able to get out of Duat.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Seth quietly cursed, his body trembled. His perfect mind was cracking, splinters figuratively forming on his consciousness. With his darkened red eyes he slowly rose up, 'Making him go to Duat turned out to be absolutely pointless with this! If he is now back, will I never be able to... Live like before? Everything has gone to the Nile now.. F<ck!'.

Some who stood close by Osiris saw how Seth stood up again, Ra decided it be the ideal moment to approach the now nearly fallen ruler of the Ennead.

...Well, that is what she would have said but, "F<ck all this, you go have your happy life, I'm gone. You can do whatever now, I won't care. I'm probably just going to be labeled an evil God now, but you know what? I don't give a f<ck! Not anymore. I'll see myself OUT". Ra had just raised her hand trying to grab Seth when he said this, her eyebrows rose slightly before they all saw Seth turn into a wave of Sand and blast out of the temple.

Everyone looked at the passageway the tyrant had left through speechlessly. Especially Isis couldn't believe this, what had she suffered for if that bastard just cut himself loose with all this? He had fought all of them (-Ra, etc?) into submission just so he could be the supreme ruler. He had been out to kill her which is why he killed all those innocent women!

"What..just happened?" Hastor, the goddess of beauty, stepped forward with her arms in front of her chest.
"Hmm.." Ra lifted her head to the side looking down on where Seth had stood up from. She looked at the ones Seth had mainly spoken to with a downward glance - which were mainly his siblings Isis and Osiris - and then to the exit he had taken.

She shrugged, quirking her mouth into a slightly disappointed frown; "He stepped down. He said so himself, he's would no longer be the supreme Ruler". The other gods gasped in shock, all those hundreds and thousands of years!? And now this? Why?
Just because Isis returned? Or..
"Was it because Osiris is back? He couldn't handle him coming back from the dead?" Thoth speculated in a thinking pose, Maat side glanced at her boyfriend, 'That seems a bit off.. But also not quite false'.