Chapter One

-------------------------

Footsteps followed the empty halls.

Giggles and laughter echoed all around.

The scratching of pens and the lectures in where kids had to face a blackboard with faces full of boredom and lack of interest.

This was highschool.

" Today we will talk about quantum physics, before we get started, a few exercises will passed individually to each student to - "

" Hey, did you hear? "

" What? "

" I heard Carla is breaking up with her 3rd boyfriend, hahaha seriously can she just stop? "

" Lol dude, I just leveled up on my avatar last night. I can almost beat the level 60 boss! "

" I got the spear from level 94. "

" Holy crap, I almost got that item from the loot raid. "

" Hey, which one should I wear for my date with Ten? "

" Maybe the pink one heheheh.. "

" The white one seems perfect. "

The mutterings and the giggles seemed to part of a daily routine here at highschool. The teacher looks at the book as if not noticing this lack of interest as she continued to lecture a bunch of kids who weren't even listening to a word she said.

The bell rang as the students began to stand up and leave their classrooms, ready for lunch. A seemingly endless routine for a normal day. The sun was shining brightly and it was just as normal. The way it should be, except for a particular student.

" Ahh~ My beauty is too much of a blessing! I am loved by even God himself. For him to bestow upon me such a marvelous appearance. I am beauty itself! "

" Here she goes again... "

" Not again. I'm getting annoyed by her every single day! "

" Seriously, can someone even be that narcissistic? "

" How can she be so shameless! "

Ares hummed a little tune as she looked at herself in the mirror. Smiling as if no one was more interesting than herself. She felt content when she was looking at her own face. For she was someone who could be so narcissistic indeed.

" Look at this cutie~ "

" Oh wait, that cutie is me and only me~ "

The students groaned as if this was natural. They ignored Ares for what felt like the hundredth time. But Ares showed no concern, in fact she didn't even look at them nor did she spare a glance towards them.

Ares was naturally hated for her personality. Some tried to get along with her only to be annoyed at her shameful display, giving her the cold shoulder the very next day. But there was a reason why Ares didn't bat a single eyelid to this terrible discrimination. There was only one important reason.

" I am more important after all! " said Ares.

" With my beauty, not only will I seduce the power figures, I will also be bombarded with my adoring fans and the paparazzi. I am just too beautiful for this world. Now peasants, adore me for there is no one whose beauty is ever so blinding! "

Ares would shout nonsensical words every now and then. She would bring a mirror and ask a senpai to hold it for her while she admires her wondrous form. Some would just walk away while some would actually hold the mirror for her as she stares at herself while the other would just boil a resemblance to a tomato.

If you were to ask the students from campus what Ares was like, they would only look at you with a pitiful expression.

" She is simply and thoroughly insane! "

" A weirdo to be honest.. "

" A shameless person who does shameful things! "

" A bitch? "

" A terrifying bitch! "

" A bitch with a very strong ego, that's for sure!

" A bitch who likes her face too much for her own good! "

Ares smiled to herself as a bird flew gracefully and landed into her hand. She smirked for even animals were bound and mesmerized by her facial features.

She raised her hand like those Disney princesses she saw on TV. Yes, just like a gracious Disney prin- AHHHHHH!!!

" DID THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT JUST POOP IN MY HAND? "

The bird snickered as it flew away leaving Ares screaming, flickering curses at the bird's back.

" COME BACK HERE, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! "

" I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING WINGS OFF CLEAN YOU DAMN ASSHOLE!! "

" FUCK YOU AND YOUR POOP. HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A CAR! 
Ares's screams could be heard through the entire campus as she deliberately cursed for every second she got. The students, no, even the teachers sighed as this happened as usual.

Yes, there was just one problem. One teeny tiny problem.

Ares was ugly.