Introduction

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. School has taken up so much of my time. Well I am able to bring you this story thanks to my friend RiannMorrison because she wrote this and I corrected and linked it back to the original lore. Please enjoy.

3rd person P.O.V

On the night of August 7th, 2010 an incident occurred at Freddy Fazbear's pizzaria. A pink haired, blue eyed eight year old girl was running around the pizzaria. Her long pig tails flowing behind her. This pink haired trouble maker was playing hide and seek with the animatronics. She loved playing with them. But she was so giggly when hiding, Foxy always found her. Today golden looked sad about something that had happened on this day many years ago. It didn't take long for the child to take notice that her friend was down about something. She quickly sat down beside him. He didn't look over to see who sat down beside him he was simply lost in memory.

"~Hey!~ What's the matter gold?" She asked her friend. He stayed silent not wanting to talk about it. But there was no way that the little girl would give up so easily. She was determined to cheer up her friend. Soon after she got an idea. She ran off to gather up the supplies. A few moments later she came back wit a toy wand, obviously Bonnie's. She waved in front of Gold's face. She shouted, "*Insert magical words here*" then she flinged the wand up into the air and it suddenly transformed into a bouquet of fresh yello roses that smelt amazing. But Gold was still lost deep in thought. She pouted and set the flowers down in front of him.

She got up and went to see Gold's brother, Freddy. She then got on the tippy toes and whispered something into Freddy's ear. A few seconds later he smiled and handed her his microphone. She smiled and hugged him before running up on to the stage. She cheerfully hoped up the steps. After she got on the stage, she ran over to the microphone stand and mounted the microphone on it's stand. Bonnie then joined her at the ready wit his red electric guitar. A drum beat started playing over the speakers. The little girl then started to sing and Bonnie played his guitar.

~Play song here~

The song ends and the sound of clapping fills the room. Gold is smiling at the little girl. The others are smiling and clapping... Except for one... Foxy. He was nowhere to be seen. Nobody knew until it was to late. Foxy was behind the small child. Smiling like a sadistic mad man. He closed his arms around her, making sure she couldn't escape from him. The others eyes widened. He soon bites down onto her left shoulder blade. She screams, crying from all of the pain.

Gold's brotherly instincts kick in, he rushed twords the stage. Bonnie had already restained foxy by the time gold got to the girl. Gold held the little girl as she bled out. Chika  and Freddy come over with a first aid kit. "Lilly, I will protect you with my life..." Gold said to the dieing girl. This event will go down in history as the 'Bite of 87'.

Yah yah it's not connonical but who cares it's a fan fic.

~Allen Walker.