14. December

It was the next day ever since that incident.
I cannot remember what happened, but what I know is that Tàiyáng wasn't there when I woke up, he disappeared all of a sudden.
I went outside of his room and started to look for him.

Xiao: "Has anyone of you seen Tàiyáng?"

•••: "The shrine priest? He left, didn't he tell you?"

A shrine maiden told me, I stopped walking and looked at her confused.

Xiao: "He never told me about leaving the shrine, where did he went to?"

•••: "To a city called 'Telepatía', it's near the east side of the forest."

Xiao: "We have a city in the forest? I thought we only had the shrine and the village."

•••: "That's not really correct, we have 8 more cities in this forest, many people live there and their strength is even stronger than the ones of a city outside of the forest."

'There's still so much I don't know.."

Xiao: "Do you know how to get there?"

•••: "Of course, here, let me show you."

The Shrine Maiden then told me where exactly the city was, what way I should go and how long it will take. I thanked her and then started my journey to this city.
It took me around eight hours to get there, there weren't many monster but there were strong ones, it wasn't really hard to beat them tho.
When I arrived at the city I was amazed, it wasn't like Liyue Harbor or any other city I went to, it was different, it looked so pretty, the lights were glowing trough the dark and the streets didn't have had any snow on them.
When I wanted to get inside of the city soldiers stopped me and looked me death in the eyes.

•••: "Your Passport please."

Xiao: "Pass what?"

•••: "Your Passport!"

Xiao: "I don't have something like that-"

The soldiers pointed their weapons at me and wanted to attack me until someone stopped them at the perfect time.

•••: "May I ask on what you're doing?"

The soldiers turned around and turned white.

•••: "Y-Your Majesty..?!"

•••: "W-What are you doing here at such a time y-your Majesty..?"

Xiao: "Tàiyáng?"

Tàiyáng: "Let me handle this Xiao."

The soldiers put away their weapons and went down to their knees.

Tàiyáng: "This guy over there is my beloved partner, if you dare to lay a hand on him you'll suffer my anger!"

•••: "Y-Yes your Majesty!"

'Something bad is about to happen to them..'

Tàiyáng: "Leave!"

The soldiers left and disappeared behind the walls.
Tàiyáng breathed out and smile, he started to walk towards me.

Xiao: "Tàiyáng.."

Tàiyáng: "What are you doing here my beloved Yaksha?"

Xiao: "I was worrying, why didn't you tell me you wanted to leave the shrine?"

Tàiyáng: "I must have forgot it, but now that you're here, wanna come in and admire the beauty?"

Xiao: "But I'm already looking at it?"