Chapter 2

24 January, 2022
11:00

"Why are double periods so long?" Came a voice from next to Rhyleigh. Jumping at the sudden sound, jax frightened her...
Was he actually talking to her? Was she imagining it?

She looked at him, confusion flickering through her gorgeous green eyes before shrugging it off and answering, "I have no idea. But the bell hasnt even rung for the second period yet"

Having had enough of the long period, Reileigh decides to "escape" the class by asking to go to the bathroom.
Taking her time as she walked over to the bathroom, she hears the bell ring. Finally it was 5th period. She continued on with a smile on her face, as teenagers began to rush out of their classes

After wasting a few minutes in the bathroom, the bustling sound of teenagers in the hallway began to die down. She contemplated staying a minute more, before hearing 3 men talking in the hall. She did not recognize the voices, it weren't voices of any of the teachers, and it couldn't be students. There weren't supposed to be any department checkups, the kids would have been warned to be on their best behaviors.
Something felt off, so she hid behind the wall trying to listen to their conversation only for it to be cut off by the emergency alarm.

She was alone, and in danger...

_________________________________________

AN: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS I AM TRYING TO BUILD UP TO THE STORY SO THE NEXT ONE WILL STILL BE A BIT SHORT BUT AFTER THAT I WILL HOPEFULLY BE ABLE TO POST LONGER CHAPTERS...

HOPE YOU ENJOY😉