chapter 2

chapter 2

    The name of this period essay is "The Sweet Petite Wife in the 1980s". You can tell by the name that it is a pet text. Of course, the content in it is exactly the same. Instead, I feel this way when I read the text warmly, but it would be even better if the female supporting actress who sets off the heroine is not called warm.

    The female supporting role Wen Wen is the male lead's ex-girlfriend, but in the year when the male lead was recommended as a worker, peasant and soldier college student, because someone reported that there was a problem with his mother's identity and background, although someone protected him in the end, there was no danger, but the family was still trembling and uneasy. In order to protect her, she was finally sent to the countryside to become an educated youth.

    And when the female supporting actor Wenxin came back again, it was when she took the college entrance examination in 1978 and went to college. At this time, the male and female protagonists had long since told each other their sincerity. Naturally, the female supporting role could not see this, so she chose to forget about her marriage and childbirth in the countryside, and she did everything possible. She entangled the male protagonist and destroyed the relationship between the male and female protagonists. In the end, even if her husband and children in the countryside came over, she did not find any restraint.

    In the end, because of her negligence, her son was abducted and sold, and her husband became the biggest villain in the text. He assisted the male and female protagonists and threw the female partner into prison, leaving her tortured to death. The master opposes, and is finally killed by the male and female protagonists, sinking into the vast sea with no bones left.

    The male and female protagonists naturally live happily together. The male protagonist has become a famous professor and expert at home and abroad, and the female protagonist has also become a well-known writer in China. The novels under his name have been remade into film and television dramas many times. Can become a classic, the husband and wife have both fame and fortune, and the family is even more happy.

    As for the female supporting family, readers' comments on them are a family with three wrong views. In their ending, readers commented that a large number of people's hearts are unknown.

    Whenever I read such a comment, I always feel an inexplicable irritability in my heart. Although I also understand that the female supporting role deserves what it deserves, but I don’t know if it is because of the same name, there is always an inexplicable sense of substitution. , Now the situation is even worse, she directly transmigrated to become this female supporting role.

    God, she is usually a little lazy, and she has to live a little in life, so don't want to mess with her like this, she is quite satisfied with her life, and doesn't want to experience the vigorous life of a female supporting role, huh Hey, who will save her, she doesn't want to die, and she doesn't want to be tortured to death.

    "Wenwen, what's wrong with you? You've been absent-minded for the past two days, and your face doesn't look good?"

    Shen Yu, the roommate sitting next to her, asked with concern after class, and Wenwen gave a wry smile in her heart. She has been insomnia for three consecutive days. Now, it's strange to have a good-looking face, and it's not her fault. Anyone who encounters her situation will not be able to eat and sleep as usual.

    "It's okay, it's just that I've had some insomnia recently. By the way, lend me your notes for a while. When the teacher was teaching, I was distracted and didn't understand."

    The original owner's major was the Department of Philosophy. She is a science and engineering major. She is really a top two major in this major. She just doesn't get distracted by the content of the teacher's lecture. In fact, it sounds reluctant. , but the IQ thing will not be able to change qualitatively just because of one time travel. Fortunately, most of her classmates have a relatively weak foundation due to historical reasons, so at the current stage, it is not obvious that her The nature of learning scum comes, sigh, even so, she is under a lot of pressure.