Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    After investigation, Cheng Haiyang instructing Wang Xianghong to design Wenxin Qing finally gave Wen Wen and Fang Qingyun justice, and it also involved the whereabouts of a batch of fabrics.

    At the beginning, the Kyoto Textile Factory lost a batch of fabrics, and Wen Guojiang happened to encounter Cheng Haiyang's brother-in-law secretly selling fabrics outside, and the fabrics looked very much like the ones lost by the textile factory, so there was a report on the matter. So much so that there is a series of tragedies behind the Sun family.

    After investigation, the batch of cloth sold by Sun Guang was raised for him by the Sun family and the Cheng family together. These are all superficial phenomena. The origin of those cloths really cannot stand scrutiny. These cloths were used by Cheng Haiyang at that time. The reason for the smashing out is to manage the position of the factory director of that year.

    It's a pity that people's calculations are not as good as heaven's. Who would have thought that the batch of cloth did not know what happened in the end, and was actually taken by his brother-in-law and sold on the black market, so that it was seen by Wen Guojiang.

    Speaking of the series of tragedies in the Sun family, although Wen Guojiang has some responsibilities, the biggest responsibility is Cheng Haiyang himself. And as time went on, his hatred for the Wen family became bigger and bigger, and he completely forgot what he had done.

    Due to the vile nature of Cheng Haiyang's crime and the misappropriation of a lot of public finances, he was finally sentenced to death. This is what he deserved. In order to be the factory manager, he misappropriated public materials, and his family was obviously rich. In order to be the factory manager, He watched helplessly as the uncle of the Sun family went to the black market to take risks, and finally something happened. Instead, he hated the innocent Wen family. Such people should be severely punished by the law.

    After Cheng Donglin knew what his father had done, a sense of powerlessness hit his heart. He didn't know whether to hate the Wen family anymore. After all, when Wen Guojiang reported his uncle, he was excusable and lost in the factory I happened to see it in the hands of my uncle. As a worker in a textile factory, he has the right and obligation to report it. There is nothing wrong with what he did.

    "Donglin, there's something wrong with your grandmother's family, but if it wasn't for Wen Guojiang's troubles, your uncle wouldn't be imprisoned, your aunt wouldn't die, and I wouldn't have framed Wenxin by my design, and the case wouldn't have passed. It has been over half a year for a retrial, and I will not be sentenced to death without a retrial, Donglin, you must remember to avenge your father, both Wen Guojiang and his son-in-law have our family's blood on their hands."

    Cheng Haiyang said. A clear brain circuit made Cheng Donglin frown, but when their family became like this, the Wen family really couldn't escape the relationship, especially this time, the father was sentenced to death, and the fuse was Fang Qingyun.

    After he knew the whole story of the grievances between the two families, he was no longer so keen to take revenge on the Wen family, but he would definitely not be able to reconcile with the Wen family. If there was a chance for revenge, he would definitely not let the Wen family go.

    But he won't tell his father about this. Since the death penalty cannot be changed, he wants to make him feel more at ease. It's not that he has not thought about commuting his father's sentence. After running around for a long time, no one dared to pick up on him at all. What could he do except accept his fate and let his father go in peace.     "Dad, don't worry, I won't care about our family's hatred. Do you have anything else to tell Mom