The way I feel

Isabella x Afro American oc
OC: Nameka Chihilé
Scenario: This is a more modern au where Isabella has been dating Nameka for almost five years. Isa is a biology major and Nameka is a geology major.  Isa has grown to be quite the confident type but when it comes to her and Nam she's all of a sudden shy and unsure, something Nam loves. And of course one of Isa's greatest fears happen to also lie within the moments she sees Nam interacting with people outside of her friend group
///////////////////////////////////////////
Perhaps it was because of the good mood she was in but today Isabela Madrigal felt strange. She wanted to dance sing enjoy her day. And nothing better to enjoy her day than go see her favorite person. So she decided to head over to her girlfriend's dorm asking her to go out to lunch with her or maybe they'd order and cuddle. Her roomie was off to visit his parents back home so the dorm was free.

"Hey darli...ng," her smile slowly faded as she saw her girlfriend chatting energetically with another girl. She frowned but didn't want it to rain on her good mood.

"Hey! Isa, babe meet my new roommate Max," the girl was perhaps a shade lighter than Isa with curly hair dyed a hot pink color. She wore a red and white crop top and black biker shorts. Her eyes glowed with friendliness as she looked at Isa taking her headphones off.

"Hey frien' ya must be Meka's girl," Isa nodded nervously shaking the southern girl's hand.

"Hi, uh, Nam I wanna go out for lunch?" She said looking at her girlfriend. Nam looked up from their game humming. Isa sighed relieved.

"Great let's-"

"Just let me finish this," Isabella was taken a back for a second. But deciding it wouldn't last long she brushed off the uneasiness and nodded. So she took a seat on the couch behind them. Bad idea. She spent the next two hours staring at the two laughing and making jokes she couldn't understand. Usually she knew all of Nameka's friends both male and female never minding any of them. But this girl, Max, wasn't giving her a good impression. With how close she sat to Nam and how often she'd make physical contact her. Isa didn't like her. But she couldn't bring herself to say anything yet the jealousy was eating her alive.

"I have to go," she said getting up. Both looked up at her. Nameka frowned feeling something off about her.

"Sorry Max I have to go," she said handing her friend the remote following Isa out. The girl was already down the hall when she got out. She frowned even more.

"Isa?" She asked. The Latina kept walking looking down. Nameka sighed.

"Isa come on, I'm sorry it took so long," she said catching up. But Isa wasn't listening she just kept walking.

"Isa, hey, Isabella!" She yelled finally grabbing her arm making the latter turn around.

"What!?" Nameka's frown fell into a look of shock then sadness as she saw the tears in her eyes.

"Isa, what's wrong?" She asked. Isa looked away shaking her head.

"Nothing," she shook her head back at her pulling her into her arms. The latter sniffed a bit.

"C'mon now, we agreed to tell each other everything remember?" She nodded. Nameka looked down.

"Now, whats wrong?" Isa sniffed a few times before admitting.

"I don't like her," Nameka looked confused then it clicked.

"Max? Oh come on she's no threat she's my friend-"

"I know! I know that but, I just don't like how she is, touching you and all," she said muttering the last part. Nameka smiled.

"You're mad because she was touching me and being too comfortable?" Isa nodded burying her head in her chest. Nam nodded.