episodes 6 - sanskar get angry on swara

well sorry guys for not updating regurally who wanted me to update this story also daily i was busy in some important work that's why haven't got time for updating but i will NOw try to give update and yes please frankly tell me what dp you guys wants to see and read you all very well know your opinions matters to me to much and please please please don't forget to give me your precious votes and comments keep showering your love and support at my story and on me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

happy reading 💞💞💞

swara go in her cabin after talking with ragini on call she was seating in her cabin seeing all the things making her mind lityle divert and nice she take her mobile and dial Nandini's number who was in her home sleeping didn't pick up swara sign heavily she place her head on desk then Sanskar's words revolves around sanskar's word she open her eyes
Swaraa - swara bose for your good stay away from that stupid person it will be much better for you because that person have lost his mental condition he is mentally sick so you should stay 60 ft (shake her head in no) noo shona not 60 you should stay 600 ft away from him yes (other side sanskar call his PA in his cabin then give her some important project file that Girl look toward sanskar )
Sanskar - give it to SWARa and say her this presentation should be complete in next 2 and half hours because we have meeting after lunch so i want her to complete this
girl - but sir she is new here fresher just come toady didn't this is too much for her as compair to first day
sanskar ' - ohh so now miss ruhi sharma gonna tell ME what should her boss do and what not i think you pay my sallery to me right that i should take your opinion go and do whatever i say you to do don't ask me question did you get that (said sternly ruhi nods in yes she go in swara's cabin who look toward her )
ruhi - this file SM sir ask you to complete swara within 2 hours because After lunch there is important meeting regarding to this
swara - what this much that too in within 2 hours how will i do that ruhi i can't do that alone can you please help me in it (ruhi look toward swara hearing her she sign heavily)
ruhi - trust me swara i have help you in this but SM sir don't like anyone disobey his decision so i aM really sorry you have to alone complete it (swara sign heavily ruhi go from there swara look toward files get irritated and frustrated what about to throw then control her anger she start working she go to bring coffee when she was going in her cabin she hear someone talking near her cabin she go there see one girl is talking on phone she hear what she is talking)
girl - just NOw i have take photographs of the new project from that new girl cabin whatever will happened all will accuse her and you very well know about sanskar Maheswari he won't live cheater alive now that new girl will be prey of our game plan poor she well sanskar have put tender bit 25 rupees you can still this and easily win this project and whatever will be happened sanskar will blame that new girl so you don't need to worry our plan is full proofed (swara get shocked behind limit she see that girl is turning she immediately go inside her cabin look toward files then remember what that girl said look toward time she go toward her desk start working on project after 2 hours later she finally done with her project which she take in conference hall when ruhi said her that all are awaiting for presentation swara get nervous without looking Toward sanskar she give him file he see his competitor submitting his project and presentation sanskar think to once check the presentation then submitted it he checked it see all tender is change he get shocked he what about to do something Shivin take file and submitted it)
client - well gentlemen's we need some time because both presentation are very well prepared and we are unble to come in conclusions once we done with checking all the points we will tell you all our decision just give us some minutes please excuse me (they go from there sanskar look toward swara controlling his temper he hold swara's hand and take her out from there in anger manik Shivin Arjun laksh and Ritik get shocked they go behind him sanskar take swara in his cabin and leave her angrily swara stumbled but still she didn't look toward sanskar Kartik look toward sanskar go near him)
LAksh - sanskar just calm down man what's wrong with you is this way to behave with any girl what the hell you are doing haan what she did now
sanskar - bhai i give her one simple work without any strictness and rudeness with so much trust and beliefs she bloody hell have make everything messed up she changed all the bits and condition whatever i say nothing is there no clause is same as i said and that's why for the first time my clients are taking time to give me tender i have put tender bit as 25 rupees and she changed it as 11 rupees (all widen there eyes in shocked and you very well know i have work hard for this project day night because it's very important for me it's causing whole 400cr it's not simple thing and i know she is pouring her anger on ME that's why she have initially done this that i can loose this project with big loose (swara look toward sanskar hearing him she close her eyes)
swara - i am not doing anything like that without listening anything you can't just say that all first at least ask me why did i do that listen my point of view i don't know what someone tell you about me but i very well understand that in this all someone is making of fun of me
sanskar - okey leave about that all the things as a new here i don't think so any one will behave as your behaving you talk with me like this that company's Owner was you yourself (swara look down hearing sanskar) the most important things without my concerned your no one to take this much big decision to change tender bit (swara look toward sanskar)
swara - i haven't done anything wrong in this if you think i am having interested to be owner of this company so let me clear you i aM pretty sure i will be choose to be street begger rather than being owner of your so called company
sanskar - see swara your my bhai's fiance's sister that's why till now your able to say this all rubbish and for that i aM forgiving you so you better shut your mouth right now
swara - you know what here if anyone is wrong then that is you because you don't have sense to recognized ang good person and bad person nor you know that how the people is surrounding you but let me tell you one thing very clearly i am not that what your thinking nor i have done anything wrong while changing that project (what about to go from there stop Hearing sanskar)
sanskar - i haven't finished my talk till NOw miss swara Bose so stop wherever you are before you regretted for your this step (swara turn and look toward sanskar in anger hearing him)
swara - now what you want to say haan whatever work you want to give me you can give i am ready to face any challenges but i will not tolerated that i have deceive someone
sanskar - what you have done that thing i will decide because i am your boss miss swara Bose (swara look toward sanskar hearing him fist her hand come near him )
swara - from today you will be not (all look toward swara in shocked) because i have leave this job right NOw (sanskar look toward swara)
sanskar - hmm miss SWARa bose your forgetting that this is my office this is not any casino where you will play game with ME and i Will loose
swara - this is your so called thinking mr sanskar maheswari because i am not playing any game
sanskar - well tell me one thing what will you tell to your sister about this all what your saying to me
swara - DId you trying to blackmail me mr maheswari (sanskar look toward swara hearing her)
sanskar - no not at all miss bose i am asking generally what will you tell your sister about this haan
swara - well i will tell her what is truth about this matter you don't have to worry whatever gonna happened that will happen because i am not wrong (go from there closing door angrily all get shocked sanskar fist his hand in anger)
arjun - sanskar what the hell you have done man at least you should have given her just one chance for Explaning everything (just then Kartik come there he look toward everyone seeing them standing in shocked)
Kartik - what's wrong guys what happened is everything okey well leave about that i come here to give you one good news no two you know i think swara is lucky charm for our office (all look toward kartik) well clients have give us this project with double profit well they have make this project amount as 800 cr because they have really get impressed by the clause and condition which were systematically presented in our presentation and tender bit about keeping as 10 rupees they liked it alot so congratulats boys this mall project is ours just because of swara (all look toward kartik hearing him in shocked sanskar get hell shock) what happen why this reaction guys
Laksh - ask your this owner of company bhai because of his anger issue he have messed everything shona have gone leaving this job (kartik look toward sanskar in shocked after hearing Laksh who tell whatever happened )
kartik - Manik you (he look toward him) no you are same like your this brother shivin go and call SWARa say her i want to meet her call her here (Shivin look toward sanskar then go from there to call swara after sometimes later she come with Shivin swara look toward sanskar then look toward kartik who was seating on chair in front of them) see swara let's not talk as boss and employe right now i aM talking as sanskar's brother and your jiju's brother i just want to know what does exactly happen shona tell what happened
swara - see Bhai your brother don't even have common sense and he don't even know how to behave with employees specially when she was just freshers here and morever he don't even have basic sense that he shouldn't have interfere in someone's personal life and Matter
Kartik - swara let's not talk about this you just tell me one thing why DId you give resign
SWARa - (sign heavily) it will be better sir if you ask this questions to your brother who think he know everything and other people is fool
sanskar - see miss SWARa bose if your thinking that i have talk with you so rudely then i am ashamed for that (swara look toward sanskar hearing him chuckle)
swara - seeing you i am not even able fo accept that you have feel something like this also and you cannot be
Kartik - you both are yourself talking i aM also seating here (swasan look Toward Kartik hearing him)
sanskar - for that it's very important that we should get nice upbringing bhai to know how to behave and where to behave (swara look toward sanskar hearing him close her eyes)
SWARa - (to Kartik ) i have leave this job i don't want to work there where nobody give me respect but Bhai thank you so much that you have given job girl like me (to LAksh i want to talk with you something jiju i have leave this job about this i myself tell to my Didu you don't tell her please
LAksh - it's okey shona i can understand i will not tell anything about this to Ragini i am assuring you for that (SWARa sign)
swara - good bye and thank you so much i am leaving now ( SWARa look toward sanskar who was standing beside her without looking toward her swara look toward kartik ) should i ask something if you don't mind (kartik nods in yes) i am sure this whole office must be under camera without any doubt so i have special show for you all i hope you will enjoy that (go toward kartik turn computer toward her and check her cabin footage see it then pause it make it turn toward katik) i Hope seeing this your brother will not think ME as a cheater or whatever he is thinking and next time if he meets me at least he should learn some basic manners that how to talk with girl and give her respect enjoy the show boys have a nice day (go from there closing door angrily all look toward sanskar who look toward kartik who on the camera footage they see one of there old employee give all the information about there tender and plan to frame swara in this all otherside SWARa who was going her way is block by that same employees )
girl - what happened swara did sanskar throw you out from his company of course it has to be happened na babe's i feel very pity for you well very hard luck you must be crying when he fire you
swara - he is no one to throw ME out from his so called company DId you understand i myself resign his job he don't fire me okey
girl - Ohh you must be still here for saying him sorry that he should not fire you from here ans keep you here
swara - are you deaf or what haan he didn't fire me i have resign his job and let me tell you one thing katik sir was stepping ME saying that don't leave this job but i still leave it because more than this job i love my self respect well i kmow the truth of you but soon here people also will come to know about your truth
girl - how Ohh you will tell them about my truth (swara look toward that girl then go from there that girl smirk seeing this then she go from there swara go from there. otherside all see the whole video)
laksh - well now you must be happy sanskar first you didn't give her chance to explain her point of you and now you should just forget her because when you don't even trust her then what's the need of doing this your so called love drama whatever she did for your good but what you did you doubt at her keeping business aside and taking decision by brain sometimes people forget to use heart and your one of them so now bear (go from there sanskar close his eyes he go from there searching that girl to terminate her kartik shake his head in impossible he look toward others)
kartik - well you all go and do your work sanskar will himself solve his own matter we should stay out of from this matter now
arjun - do you think Bhai sanskar will say sorry to swara that is not possible he and sorry having no connection between each other
kartik - it's his own problem if he wants swara then let him decided that what he want to do if she don't want then it's his decision left him do now whatever he wants to do (he also go from there SWARa who was driving her car receive Nandini's call she take car in side stop and then pick up the call after 3rd ring)
swara - yes say what happened nandu and when i call you what you were doing haan can't you in once receive my call ever in your life haan
nandini - well leave it tell me how was your first day going in office i heard your completing your internship from Maheswari empire
shanaya - well you don't know she is very lucky that my Bhai himself offer her this job she should be very loyal for this then i am sure she learn everything so soon under sanskar Bhai's instructions
swara - well i have one good news for you two girls and that is i have leave this job today itself
both - what are you mad or what haan why you have done this what happened why you leave job
swara - what do you mean why that person doubt on me that i initially pouring my anger and destroying his project one girl has plan to deframe me but that idoit blame me for that that was only left to hear so i just quit his so called job what does he think himself that whatever he will do i will hear its silently no not at all
shanaya - shona see we will talk about this you do one thing come and meet me at my home with nandu we will in detail talk about this i am sending you the address
Nandini - haan that will be good but not at your home we will meet in our cafe where we always go Shanaya shona isn't in good mood and your planning to make her more upset calling at your home we will meet ccd in next 15 minutes okey (swara and Shanaya nods in yes)

PRECAPE - what Will sanskar do now will he accept his mistake and say sorry to SWARa and say her to join his office again or this one mistake of his make swasan away from each other for forever 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😘😀😀😀😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😨