episode 44 - time will make everything okey

PRECAPE - ragini tell swaara that she is pregnant. Someone killed swasan parents for swara.

After coming back from burial sites doing last rites all boys go back to there respective rooms silently saying girls also go to there room and sleep swara look toward Ragini who was seating beside her see shanaya has sleeping keeping her head in naira's lap while getting tired by  continuous crying she look toward Naira who also look toward her then toward Ragini and shnayaa she wake up shanaya and take her in her room go with her and make her sleep she also sleep beside her swara look toward ragini she weep her tears
Swara - didu (make her look toward herself) go and take rest please it's not good for you to stay awake whole night please for baby sleep na take rest didu (ragini look toward swara)
Ragini - shona i am scared for boys they haven't even cry one tear drop also didn't fall from anyone's eyes they have performan all the veneration blankly like lifeless body i am scared for them shona we will cry and let out our all the pain what about them i am not understanding anything what we will do
Swaraa - Di please we will think about this tommorrow not now you very well know till Now we haven't tell anyone about your pregrency we have to tell them about this specially laksh jiju please make yourself strong for your baby go and take rest i am going at my room and seeing sanku what he is doing( ragini Nods in yes she peck swara's forhead then go from there in her room swara get up she see the envolope she pick up it and take it in her room she hear shower sound she sign heavily keep envolope in drawer then go inside wadrode she think good 5 seconds then go inside look Toward sanskar who was under shower glass room she remove her duppata keep it on basin and go inside shower room opening door  go under shower and back hug sanskar who was standing under cold water shower closing his eyes open it slowly feeling soft touch he immediately turn on hot water shower sensing swara's touch)  i am sorry (sanskar hold swara's hand and bring her infront of him look toward swara who was also drenching in water with him)
Sanskar - what your doing here jaan you go and sleep please you will fall ill if you stand here like this at night time please go and change yourself in comfy and warm cloth's go (swara shake her head in no ) please don't be stubborn honey go na yaar i really don't want to hurt you and get angry at you at this time please go baby
Swara - i can't sleep without you i want you with me for cuddling and sleeping for hugging you so tight sanku please come with me and sleep na sanku (sanskar look toward Swaara he sign heavily pick up swara in his arm and take her in Wadrobe make her wear simple white colour night dress

After coming back from burial sites doing last rites all boys go back to there respective rooms silently saying girls also go to there room and sleep swara look toward Ragini who was seating beside her see shanaya has sleeping keeping her head in ...

He himself wear his pants and then take swara in room make her lay down on bed softly and properly then lay down beside her swara look toward sanskar shake him
Swara - sanku are you still Angry with me for whatever i had said you don't get angry at me please (sanskar turn toward SWara take her in his embarance pulling her closer leaving no gap between them)
Sanskar - i can't be angry at you for long time baby don't think about that common it's already late be a good girl and sleep doll please otherwise it will effect your health
Swara - sanku you didn't even cry for once we have lost our pa....... (sanskar put his palm on swara's mouth stopping her In middle he shake his heaf in no swara get teary eyes sanskar weep her tears)
Saanskar - no more tears doll please sleep now na why your didn't sleeping and making me also waking up and please sleep baby it's already late (swara look toward sanskar then close her eyes moving closed to sanskar wrapping her hands around his waist he stroke her hairs in sometimes swara fall in sleep sanskar look toward swara was sleeping hugging him peacefully he peck her forehead and lips softly and lovingly caressing her hairs weeping her face which having tears he kiss her puffy eyes) sorry love nowdays i start shouting at you alot na i am so sorry i promise i will try to control my temper and anger not to pour on my doll once again sorry (after half hour later when he feel swaraa is in deep slumber he place pillow in his place and get down from bed covering swara from duet he go toward his study area side he side one book and press one button then go inside one room when one door open from behind books almirah he looks one more time toward swara then ho inside closing door he see darkness everywhere press one button dim lights gets on he take gun from table drawer puts silencer on it and look Toward aim start shooting again and again furiously remembering that feeling of helplessness making him more furious and angry don't know how much bullets he wasted he remember about that motherfucker messages to his doll he wants to make her his it's not easy to take his Jaan away from him he didn't allowed anyone to do that not even god after removing all his frustration he come inside room closing door of  that secret room see his doll is sleeping he see the time it's midnight 3 he come near SWara lay down beside her after sometimes later he fall in sleep. Otherside Kartik haven't go in his room he was in geust room his mind has stop only at his dad's last word which he say before closing his eyes kartik close his eyes)
Dp - don't let shona become you all's weakness make her you all's strength keep that innocent baby safe from this cruel world (this words are ringing in everyone's ears not only in Kartik's all was hell confused why do  has said this to them what is the secret behind this they anyhow fall in sleep after sometimes later. In morning swara get up she see sanskar is sleeping over her chest almost laying over her she sign hevaily carefully place his head on pillow cover him with duet peck his forehead she go to take bath come out getting ready in simple white colour full sleeves dress and long earrings with metals bangles in right hand pin up duppata at left shoulder