How come.

Talking. I knew she wouldn't have kissed him even if she did like him like that. We walked over and talked for a few and as we walked I started to cry cause I thought how could I have kissed someone I just met damn. I didn't want to go to the party even more. I pulled out my phone and texted Sha'diamond and told her..

"I feel stupid"

"For why?"

"Because I kissed him and now he thinks we're something"

"I'm gonna tell him"

"Noo"
""Umm little boy whatever your name is just because you and Destiny kissed don't mean that yall together you know""

""Uhh who are you to tell I know that""

""Umm okay don't get smacked with your mean ass""
We ended up not going to the party and we all went to my house my mom was cool with it we all just talked and Sha'diamond got to know ole boy and I was arguing with Dávonn about why I didn't want to date him and I ended up agreeing to"talk" with him so did Sha'diamond and Derick they left alittle but after 12:00 and me and Sha'diamond was tired and both showered and put on a t-shirt and shorts and called it a nite.

The next morning me and Sha'diamond get up shower and put on clothes I put on a Peach half shirt some booty shirts some elite socks and Jordan slide on. Sha'diamond put on her green crop top with some shorts and Nike slide on. Well we're trying to match we both put our hair to the side and braided all the way down and tied it at the end. We say on the couch getting ready to go and I see Sha'diamond on her phone talking to Derick.

"What are you doing"

"Inviting Derick to the mall with us he's a really nice guy"

"No if you invite him he'll invite Dávonn"

"Okay isn't that a good thing" she said with a smirk.

"No last night I didn't answer his text after he had left"

"Why"

"Idk I just blue dotted him."

"Girl why he's cute you should have answered"

"Well I didn't"

"Oh well"

Ugh so we arrived at the mall of course I drived because she doesn't like driving. We walked to the entrance and we only saw Derick thank god. When we went in there and there sitting down looking at his phone was Dávonn I was pissed but then again happy because I didn't want to be the third wheel so while her and Derick walked off hands wrapped around each other I walk to sit down next to Dávonn.

"Hey Dávonn"
"Oh hi"
"What's the matter"
"You didn't want me here?"
"No I just was alittle unsure because we kissed and I really don't know you"
"Well I apologize"
At that moment I gave him a hug he wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck which I was barley tall enough to reach.
________________________________________________________________________________ HEY SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE ILL HAVE A LONGER ONE COMING SOON