Sophie Supporters

Also in my Stellarlue Theoreys book, I had this idea right before I fell asleep.

What if Sophie lost all of her public support?

So, we know that she kind of has an on-and-off relationship with political and public relations. So what if while she's in her room (which I'm pretty sure we all know she's going to do) She repetitively ignores her hails from everyone, not knowing half of them are from the council because guess what?

There's some giant catastrophe they think is going to happen in gildingham

And since Sophie isn't answering, the council hails Grady and Edaline. And both of them refuse to let/make her do anything, so they ignore the council. And this goes on with everyone Sophie knows.

And then the catastrophe happens, and Sophie finally gets the courage to face people. Both overlap and Sophie was rushed to forkle's egg office. While they watch things go down, the people are calling for Team Valiant to get there.

The black swan won't let her, telling her she isn't in the right state of mind and that the council has it covered

The council side loses. Now all the goblins are fleeing to anywhere they can go, and the council is sort of forced to distribute the goblins all over the lost cities.

While the ogres and goblins are bumping heads, Sophie, Grady, and Edaline are all in some serious internal conflict with each other, and Sophie is still desperate to find keefe.

On top of this all, Sophie is being blamed by the council because she didn't answer.

And all of a sudden Foxfire is attacked

And this is where you could break it up for a sequel. I don't really care

Also, I'm sort of loosing steam, so you guys can continue on from here

(AKA I'm being lazy XD)