Chapter 2: traing

So my brothers told me that they will help me out around here and teach me to train with guns knifes and others that got me a bit nervous because I have never done anything like this in my life. But it is in my life so I gesust I have to live with it so Alexander said he will go easy on me so I believe him till the part we're he was chocking me and I couldn't breath. I think I need to work on my skills by myself first I said. I was really tired so I went home.

I was sleeping till I hear the front door open and it was dad he was drunk again I ran down stairs and told my dad to go to sleep and I will tidy up but he refused like always and then he started yelling at me like always. I told him that I can't be asked to argue and he didn't listen so he hit me round my face and started punching me I tried to push him off but it didn't work he is too strong I let him keep hurting my till he passed out as that I dragged him up stairs to his rooms and tucked him in bed.

I went to my bathroom and took care of my self and went back to sleep till I heard shouting down stairs and I rushed down stairs and shouted what's is going on they all went silent and know one answered so I walked out and when to the gym to practise my strength I was at the gym for about 2 hours I got home and dad told me I had to got to work with him.

The car drive was silent then he started talking saying sorry about last night Yh Yh it is okay don't worry. So we finally got there and he walked me to one of the targets he told me to shoot the target right between the eyes and some how I did it my dad said something about it being in our blood  lien that ain't possible any way I did each 3 targets one between the eyes, then the heart and one in the stomach I think I did a pretty good job I went home after awhile cleaned the house than went to sleep I hope my days keep going like this it is very fun .

Anyway for now!