Chapter3: first kill

My annoying brothers woke me up screaming saying "today is gonna be exciting day. come to the family business in an hour.

All I want to do was sleep but no my annoying brothers woke me up so I got ready and I've got my driver to drive me to the family business. I got there and I ask what's happening and why is everyone excited for me and that's when I heard it it is my first mission I don't want to do it but I can't argue with my dad so I guess im doing it. It was late at night and I was in this very tight suit it was really uncomfortable but oh well.

So I found the person I had to kill but I don't think I can he is soo fit but I have to kill him so came out of the shadows and pulled my gun out he looked straight into my eyes he had the most beautiful eyes the colour blue, he also pulled his gun out but I couldn't do it he looked the same age as me he started waking over and my finger was on the trigger he told me not to shoot I said okay and I dropped my weapon he walked over to me and grabbed me by the waste and his other other hand grabbed my chin making me look up and him He looked so good but my mission was to kill him he let me go and I ran and killed someone who didn't even deserve it so the blood was splattered all over my face I walked back and said I killed him and ran to my room I didn't know what to do I was crying and I fell to sleep.
I can't keep doing this can I