Monty x Freddy

This is simply smut, no plot.

Circling the top of his penis, Freddy shifted his eyes to the male below him. Monty was panting, groaning even.

"F-fuck, touch me already asshole"

The gator growled, moving his own hand down to stroke himself.

"Be patient, Montgomery" The bear replied, almost lovingly. He took Montys wrist, pulling it up and seizing the other. He held the males arms above his head with one hand as he played with him with the other.

Monty huffed and narrowed his eyes, he was quickly becoming needy. Already hard, his dick ached to be touched.

Freddy put his fist around Monty's dick and began moving, quick enough for monty to let out a low moan. His face red, his drool now dripping from his teeth, all the male could mutter was "Fuck..."

Freddy lent over, his face inches from Monty's. He could feel his warm breath, it sent shivers down his spine. The gators breath shifted as heat rushed to his face.

Freddy remained a moment, enjoying the whimpers escaping from the other male as he stroked him.

"Won't you be a good boy and stretch yourself for me?" Freddy whispered in his ear, causing the other to practically melt.

"Fuck off, pervert" Monty growled, averting his gaze from him. 

Freddy licked his lips as he ran his hand through Monty's hair, yanking on it. He moaned, unable to stifle a response.

Fucking masochist.

"Fine" He carelessly let go, letting the male fall before him. He was panting, his hole twitching - begging to be played with.

Freddy reached down, his finger circling Monty's entrance. He pressed down, his finger entering the hole. Monty let out a loud moan, buckling under Freddy's touch.

He began helplessly grinding against Freddy's hand, craving more. "Hnghh,, Ah~ M-more" Monty whined. The bear smirked, pushing his fingers in and out, loosening his hole.

Before long, he pushed a second finger in, monty gasping out between his whines. He bucked his hips. "A-ah fuck.."

It wasn't enough.

He left kisses along the gators jaw, trailing them down to his stomach. Monty let out a strained moan as Freddy bit down, his tongue trailing along the blood that trickled down.

Freddy pressed harder, finding his way around the others insides. He suddenly let out a sharp moan, his eyelids fluttering as his jaw hung open. His sweet spot.

The male took advantage, quickly picking up speed. Monty was a drooling mess now, beginning and moaning as he was fingered. "Fuck.. F-fuck j-just a little more.." Freddy watched as he helplessly bucked his hips, fucking his hand.

The feeling overwhelmed Monty as he threw his head back, his tongue lulling out as he came. He lay desperately whining and moaning, riding out what little he had against Freddy's fingers.

Freddy licked his lips, removing his fingers as he watched the Gator hazily sit up. "You filthy slut, you made such a mess"

"Shut the fuck up! I-i can't believe you, fuc-" Freddy clamped down his jaw, rolling his eyes.

"You make such a racket, Montgomery. Can you not enjoy something for once?" The male struggled under his touch, he was too hard to protest further.

Placing a claw on his cheek, Freddy moved the gator to lock eyes with him. "Spread yourself, nice and pretty for me, won't you?" Monty hardly put up a fight, angrily muttering to himself as he widened his legs.

He watched as Freddy opened them further, pressing kisses against his thighs. Monty's face flushed red as Freddy let out a slight chuckle.

Pulling Monty's legs over his shoulders, he teased his hole, pushing in the tip a little. The impatient whines coming from the other male only made Freddy harder.

"P-please..."

"Please what, pretty boy?" He lovingly looked at the male, admiring the lewd expression upon his face. "Use your words"

Monty looked away from him. His hole twitched, beginning to be filled, "God.. P-Please, fuck me senseless plea-" He was cut off by a gasp, struggling to catch his breath as he adjusted to the 9 inches inside of him.

Monty gasped and panted as the bear slammed into him, both their moans filling the room around them. Monty choked as he took his length over and over, Pleasure overtaking him.

He threw his head back, spluttering and gasping for air between his cries. Freddy trailed his finger along monty's chest, rubbing a nipple between his fingers as he pounded.

Monty's cries soon became moans. He reached down, rubbing at his own member. His head was foggy - fuck it felt so good.

Knock. Knock.

The pair hushed, all movement brought to a halt. A grin was brought upon the bears face as a familiar voice came from outside the door.

"Freddy! Are you in there? I have those plushies you asked for-" Chica questioned, knocking again.

"Better be quiet, cum slut" He placed a hand around Monty's neck, slamming into him. Monty held down his jaw, moaning as tears fell down his face."Or would you rather we were caught? Would you enjoy that, whore."

He was shaking, his body heavily overstimulated. "F-fred- St-stop-" He choked out, begging the bear to stop even if just for a moment. Despite his protests, he found himself harder than before.

Eventually the girl left, Freddy letting go of the Gator. His hand was covered in saliva. Monty choked on a sob, helplessly pumping himself as Freddy pressed against his prostate.

Monty's eyes rolled back as he gasped out, sobbing and gasping for air as he rode out the orgasm. His eyes fluttered, looking at the male above him who was moaning as his dick twitched.

"My pretty boy, you did so well" Freddy scooped up the male below him, holding him to his chest - he was oddly warm, comforting.

"F-fuck off idiot! I cannot believe you!" The gator scowled, attempting to push away the taller male. It was no use, Freddy's touch was enough to make monty melt beneath him.

He held Monty close, petting his hair.

"Fuck you..."

"Maybe next time" Freddy hummed, placing a kiss on the others head.