A False Fountain | Chapter 20

You woke up tied to a chair and your head throbbing, you tried to rub it but found your hands tied to a chair.

Y/n: My head... the hell happened?

Y/n opened her eyes and saw darkness around her, a small light then turned on in the room revealing some figures but her eyes were too fuzzy and her ears were ringing so when one of the figures tried to talk it was just static.

Y/n: What? I didn't not understand a single word you just said, it was just static.

Kris: Why'd you hit her so damn hard!?

Susie: I didn't know she was THIS tired!

Ralsei: Well I think she was, if she's been sealing fountains by herself then it must have been really draining.

Eirene: It must have been, fountain sealing takes tons of energy out of you.

Y/n: Fountain? Yeah... totally, I agree, yep, mhm, of course.

Susie: Now she's just being rude.

Ralsei: I don't think she is, she seems really tired and her head must really hurt.

Susie: Oi nerd, can you hear us now?

Y/n: Hear? Hear what?

Susie: Us!

Y/n: Bus?

Susie: US!

(Y/n: We do a little bit of trollin'.)

Y/n: Guss? Who's Guss? does he drive the bus?

Susie: Where did you hear Guss from!?

Ralsei: Hehe! Maybe we should let her get used to her surroundings.

Y/n: Nah i'm fine, just trolling ya.

Susie: You- i'm gonna kill you!

Y/n: Mhm, heard that plenty of times before, but you did deserve that for knocking me out. Well, seeing how you've finally got me, what do you want to know?

Susie: Where did you go? And you said something about 1 year ago.

Y/n: Ah, remember a couple days ago when I died, but then got brought back to life? Well before this I was asleep for 1 year, and when I woke up and left the house the world had been covered in darkness. I then came down here and everyone had turned to stone, so I left and went to Olympus, climbed the mountain, went into the dark fountain there and reversed time.

Susie: Could you dumb it down?

Y/n: *sigh* I just reversed time to save the world from darkness.

Eirene: You can do that?

Y/n: Of course, I just used the pocket watch.

Ralsei: Have you been sealing fountains?

Y/n: Mhm, that's why Gaster is here, and why Casper is, sure they were really strong but I managed it.

Ralsei: Why didn't you tell us?

Y/n:.. Too risky... that mysterious figure seems to not be affected by time... so I have to be careful with how many times I rewind time... as it could all end badly and the pocket watch could burn up.

Ralsei: Did you reverse the entrance?

Y/n: Yep, nothing will harm this world, not as long as i'm around.

Eirene: But how did you seal multiple fountains without passing out?

Y/n: All thanks to my new SOUL, and because it has already been a year for me then it already is stable.