Dream you lied to us!

(Killers mind in the last few days)
Nightmare has been really mad and among grief for the last few days. I don't blame him y/n has been gone for awhile and it really got to him. He has been in his room all day he's not eating again, and he's not doing any of his work, well unless work is trying to figure out a plan to get y/n back then that's the only thing that he's working on trying to do.

(What everyday is usually like)
Damn it damn it damn it! Y/n my little moon, I'll get you back and kill that brother of mine!
Come on nightmare focus I can't worry about that right now!
Just leave me alone idiots! I don't wanna talk to you!
I'm not doing my job until y/n is back in this castle!
No that plans not good enough it will only backlash! I need a new plan something I know will work!!

*Meanwhile back at the star sanses place*
Hey where did y/n go? Dream said hmm I don't know but ink is gone to! Maybe we could check his room? Blue said good idea but he does hate when we go in there hmm whatever he can't kill us for it right! Dream said.

As dream and blue walked to inks room they heard many giggles and laughs from the room they were wondering what it was. But dream being dream he had his big fat smiley face on because he felt positive emotions.
When they walked into inks room they saw y/n painting a picture and ink painted a mustache on his skull.

I mustache you why your in my room without my permission ink said angrily, uhh- sorry ink but why is y/n in your room and not back in the living room like I said they should stay in... because I can plus how could you lie dream how could you! Ink shouted. W..what do you mean ink! Dream said nervously I don't lie I'm dream? Are you sure? Why was nightmare crying when we were leaving? Why dream why? Ink asked in a pissed tone. W-what he was crying... dream said looking guilty yeah he was can you also explain why y/n was telling me about how amazing it was when you said that y/n was going to be killed there?! Ink said.

Ok listen I only did it because I knew that once nightmare is going to try and hurt y/n and I didn't want that to happen! Dream said, I can't believe that you made us believe that nightmare was trying to kill this kid for your own personal reasons...! Ink said, oh my! Blue said. Dream... you lied to us! How could you? Ink shouted listen I'm sorry ok please forgive me but I didn't have any other choice! Dream shouted yes you did, you could of left them alone but no your dumb little brain decided that Y/n needed to be saved! Ink said, come on y/n let's go I'm going to find a way to get you back to your dad.

*Back at nightmares castle*
Ok I think I have a plan but it is going to have to take everyone to pull this off! On why what if this doesn't work! Gosh I'm the worst I have to get a back up plan!