The Girl and The Nomad

After that little dream Y/N had he went outside he was Out for 2-3 Days he was ready to get back to work. As soon he steps outside everyone was staring at him.

Y/N: Hey y'all.

Mitch: Well shit your up and running.

Willy: Yeah to be honest I thought you be gone.

Y/N: Thanks for the honestly Willy.

Y/N said it in Sarcastically he continue walking down the courtyard and see the progress.

Y/N laugh softly as he see the difference between the old courtyard to an upgrade version of it.

There was barbwire on top of the fence the big gate was more secure there was walkers heads as scarecrow's.

Y/N turns around and looks at the flag even the flag was different.

Y/N: "Nomad Camp".

Y/N smiles as he reading the flag. He looks at his right and see Clementine talking to Ace. He look to his left and see Violet talking to Aasim.

Y/N smiles as he sees AJ sitting all by himself so he decided to check up on the kid.

Y/N: Whatcha doing Goofball?

AJ turns his head to Y/N as he was smiling. AJ hugged Y/N. Which lead to Y/N to confuse.

AJ: I'm glad you're ok you was out for 2-3 days we all thought you was gone.

Y/N: Ah kid the only thing that will kill me is Mrs.Death she knows when I'm ready.

Mrs.Death who's that?

Y/N: Mrs.Death or Death for short she the one when to decide when you are ready to die real nice lady too.

AJ was looking at Y/N

AJ: Well when I met her I wanna tell her don't kill me yet I wanna live a lot longer.

Y/N was chuckling.

Y/N: Oh kiddo you got to a lot to learn.

I hear footsteps heading our way.

Clem: Well welcome back sleepyhead you been out for a while.

I look at Clementine and chuckle.

Y/N: Good to see you to Clementine.

Clementine smiles as she sits next to me.

Y/N: I see that everything went swell while I was sleeping?

Clementine: Yeah we had to get everything ready we don't know when the delta are coming. But we make sure we get this school ready for the battle.

I nod as I look around.

Y/N: Well I know this we're not gonna let them take us that's a fact.

Clementine smiles as we heard yelling.

Willy: Your plans sucks!!

Aasim: My plan way better than yours!!

I sighed as I got up.

Y/N: Guys.

The didn't hear me.

Willy: No my trap is way perfect!!

Aasim: Your trap is childish!!!

Y/N: CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

They both jump as I look at them.

Y/N: Good now I got your attention what's the problem?

Willy: Aasim wouldn't let me do my plan of the Trap.