💛Antonio x Reader💛

In this story, Y/N and Antonio are 5 and having a wholesome playdate. Requested by Rosytheweirdo

Authors POV

"Alright, you two have fun," Pepa and
Y/N's mother walked away into the kitchen, leaving Antonio and Y/N to play.

"Hey wanna see my room?" Y/N's eyes sparkled in excitement and nodded. Antonio called over his lion friend, and they went up to his room laughing.

"Your gift is so cool! I wish I could talk to animals." Y/N smiled sweetly, and looked around Antonio's room.

Y/N grabbed Antonio's hand and started running around, swinging on vines, splashing in water and just giggling from being so silly all the time.

"I have an idea! Let's play hide and seek!" Antonio was very proud of his new idea.

"Okay! No cheating, you count first,"
Y/N hid under some leaves as Antonio counted.

Antonio finished counting and started walking around quietly, occasionally taunting his friend with, 'I'm gonna get you,' or, 'I bet I'm close.'

When his footsteps became closer, Y/N quickly covered her mouth, careful not to make any noises.

"And...... I GOTCHA!" As soon as he said that he pounced on Y/N making them roll down a large hill. Y/N's shocked and scared facial expressions quickly turned into laughing and the biggest smile ever.

At the end of the hill, Antonio and Y/N were holding their stomachs from laughing so hard.

"Ahem," the two stopped laughing and looked up to see Pepa. "Do you two want a snack or something to drink?" Pepa smiled, a rainbow appearing above her head.

"Yeah!!" The two ran down to the kitchen, Pepa following behind them.

Y/N's mother was setting down glasses of orange juice, and Pepa put out cheese and crackers.

Sorry that's all I'm doing for this chapter, I couldn't think of anything else...

-Cherry<3