411-420

Chapter 411: Too Arrogant

When Zhang Hongliang brought Zi Yi to the control room, the group of technicians with a solemn expression on their faces was tapping on the keyboard.

Zhang Hongliang clapped his hand and said, "Everyone, stop."

All of them stopped their hands and looked towards him and Zi Yi.

Zhang Hongliang did not immediately tell them what to do. Instead, he turned to Zi Yi and asked, "Miss Zi, how do you intend to do this?"

"When I upgrade the system, I need you to adjust the various equipment inside the case. You can bring them all out to carry out the work."

"..."

Zhang Hongliang opened his mouth, but ended up nodding. "Okay."

He then angrily shouted at the group of technicians. "What are you still blanking out for, Everyone, follow me."

After a moment of silence, one of the bespectacled men finally recovered his senses. "No... Boss... If we leave, who would mend the loopholes caused by hackers?"

"Her."

Zhang Hongliang pointed at Zi Yi and deliberately said nothing.

The group of arrogant technicians turned their attention to Zi Yi as their gazes contained unfriendliness.

Following that, all of them laughed. Their laughter was mocking.

"Boss, what joke are you trying to crack? Do you think our security system is a plaything for a child? How could you randomly let a... hey, babe, how old are you?"

That person's tone of voice was not very polite.

Zi Yi coldly gazed at him and did not respond. She lowered her head and her hands quickly swiped across the tablet.

The group of technicians looked at her and were confused.

What was this beautiful lady doing?

Zhang Hongliang seemed to have guessed something and hastily stomped his foot. "She must be attacking your computers. Quickly block her!"

The group of technicians subconsciously turned to look at their computer screens.

It was already too late.

Special symbols appeared on their screens.

They quickly tapped on the keyboard, but the keyboard lost its functions.

One of them loudly shouted, "Cut off the terminal, quick!"

Another voice sounded. "It can't be cut off."

When the group of technicians was in a powerless situation, Zi Yi stopped and lifted her head to look at them as she asked, "Do you want to continue playing?"

The group of technicians felt that their abilities were challenged and were about to say yes.

Just then, the sound of Zhang Hongliang grinding his teeth could be heard. "I dare you to say yes!"

The technicians hastily swallowed the words that were about to come out of their mouths.

Zhang Hongliang looked towards Zi Yi.

She said, "Everyone, wear your communicators. I'll tell you what to do in detail shortly."

Zhang Hongliang nodded his head and shouted to the group, "Everyone, follow me!"

"Boss, what about here if we were all to leave?"

Zhang Hongliang said grumpily, "Can't you tell that she was the one who breached the system?"