#1

||Chapter One 1 The Portal||

Ame Try to fix his Clothes from the Soda That when he drink and not accidently spill the soda after he done he decided Its time to go to the metting. He Walk to the hallway without no rush as he see someone just past him on hurry probaly just a stuff who worked for the senior, ame then arrived at the metting room he then open the door to see some old country and young country he then walk in and greet them.

America :"Hello everybody"
As some country heard his greeting they start to greet him back.

Germany :"Oh Hello There Ame" germany greet back at ame while his Fixing his Glasses after the germany greet him Japan then greet him.

Japan&Nekomi : "Ohayo Ame !" greet Japan happily to ane while him and his sister Wave's at him. (Idk what should i do with japan Gender so I make two Japan One of them J.e if im not wrong J.e and Japan is different in history they was Seperated if Im wrong sorry and yeah the one who was part of j.e was The male [Nekomi Big brother] while the Japan was Nekomi :D, But they both became Japan's].

Ame then sit on his chair waiting for EU,UN,Asean and NATO ?
Then EU Walks in making the room silent as EU say he Going to start the metting without UN,Asean, And Nato then UK/Brittain ask...

Brittain :"Exscuse me EU are'nt we supposed to have metting together with UN, Asean and NATO ?" EU then look at him while his put the Laptop Of file in the desk.

EU :"Oh about that we Will Start the metting without them Currently Asean Was Sick meanwhile Something happened on the military so NATO dicide to check what's wrong and about UN his Having Some discussion with the old Country Brittain" answer EU to Brittan.

Brittain :"Oh i see...i wil just hope that Asean Will be Better and NATO Will be alright" Brittain say to EU while The other country agree what that Brittain say.

EU :"Alright Then Let's start the metting." As EU say that he start to Open the file and Explain to them.

•[Time skip For 6 Hour]•

EU :"Alright then Ame..you better be Remember what did i tell alright"

America :"Yep i Remember Sir"

EU:"Good Then, alright everyone thank you for to Attend to this meeting Everyone Can know leave the metting room and Have nice day Good bye" EU then Start to pack and Left the room while Half other Already outside ready to go home.

As Ame Already Outside Waiting for other to explore the building with him since he gas nothing to do but he have some plan.

Canada :"Hey Ame how are you brother" as Canada greet him while his Pat his brother shoulder

America :"Good hows your country ?"
Ask ame to canda while he leaning on the wall waiting for other.

Canada :"oh about that Its good i guess, ame do you know that Father Will Going to The Old Country meeting with mom to ?"

America :"no but how Did you know That Our father Will be There ?"

Canada :"Oh i hear them talking in the room"

Russia :"Привет Ame,Canada what are you guys talking about ?" as he walk out of the meeting room and greet them while germany was in the back walking to them too.

Germany :"Hi Canda,Ame and Russia" greet Germany while standing in the side of Russia

America :"Sup Russia, germany oh me and Canada was just talking that Mother and Father Going to the old country metting-" Ame greet them and told what they just talking about

Polandia:"Hi guys what are you guys doing ?"

Russia :"Oh we just talking by the way do you perhaps see Japan and nekomi Poland ?" Ask Russia to poland

Polandia :"oh yes i see them Going to the canteen to buy some soda"

Russia :"alright thanks for telling"

Polandia :"Your Welcome Russia"

As they were chating Japan and nekomi was running straight at them while holding a soda they're footstep echo through the hall making the group who chatting look what's the noise about as they look they see on the coner Japan and nekomi was running to them but mostly Its look like nekomi was chased by Japan as Japan and nekomi almost to crash at them luckly Russian catch them Before the twins fall.

Nekomi :"Ohayo Russia !" As nekomi greet then Japan just groan

Russia :"Привет you two" Russia then put them down and sigth

Germany :"Becarefull you two you two can get hurt and morely you Will get caught by EU or UN if they see you running in the hall !" Germany scold them and lecture them that they can get hurt by running in the hall

America :"so watcha you guys running for ?" Ask ame while petting japan asking why Did they were running for then Japan remove ame hand of him and say.

Japan :"well nekomi get into UN Office and Stole something for him so chased her so She can put that back not get trouble"

Nekomi :"Oni-Chan ! I Stole a key that ame requested but me and him make a deal that ame Will by A mangga book so i Did that...now ame let's tred the deal !" As nekomi walk to Ame than Give the key to him and ane give his credits card to him while they doing Japan and germany freak out, canada,Poland, Australia, Russia, and other sweet drop at them.

Japan :"i-LITTLE SIS WHY DID YOU STEAL IT AAAHHH" Japan panick with germany

America :"Calm down guys"

Germany : "how are we Going to calm down while you just steal something from the organization"

America : "Just shuss...This key Led to the secret room i always Curios why we are not allowed to that room do they put something in There thought because i have the key let's go everybody !" As Ame say that he begin to run to the secret room while the other following meanwhile with germany lecture the twins out, as they walk & ame running on the hall almost few people stare at them...they stop at the secret room.

America : "Here it is !" Ame look at the big door and turn at them and smile.

Australia : "woah this door is huge maybe in the inside full of stuff" after Australia say that ame walk to the door and pull the key out of his pocket and put the key in the hole in the door and turn it after that they hear a 'Clek' then pull out the key back to the pocket and open the door as Everyone came in after that they shut the door.

Nekomi : "Woah..."

Germany : "Quit preety dusty here"

Poland : "oh wow...look at that the wall is full of the Old Country Face" nekomi walk to him and look at the wall Amaze that the wall almost full of the old country picture meanwhile with Japan approach the katana and looking it meanwhile maphilindo was sticking to together while looking at the big map [let just say the trio was Bening chaotic in There :')].

America : "Holy Alabama!!! Thats a huge Machine what is for thought-"

Russia : "Don't touch anything even that Machine ame we Did not know what it can do" Russia smack ame head

America : "Yeah Yeah hmm..." Ame then look at the button and two Red And white button cougth his interest

America : "Oooh This beautiful Button Cougth my interest Watcha gonna happened when i do this !!"

Russia : "WAIT AME NO-" to late the button was Pressed As the portal was active As Ame and Russia was really close to the Portal they Get sucked first after that the rest was sucked to the portal while the portal still active the portal Will Search the next victim :).

-To be continued-

(Nekomi and Japan is twins Japan is a male and Nekomi is a female I got confused what gender should i chosse so i make twins one female and one male :'>)