#3

[No.One P.O.V]

You jump of suprise Hearing another Voice, you look who is the owner of the voice as you look you spotted UN Standing a few Meters from you UN have some a few Blue rose in his hand while warmly smiling to you then you greet him.

Y/n :"Oh Hello UN watcha doin here ? Are'nt you should be resting in your own room ?"

UN :"Im not tired child just because i Fell from a portal"

Y/n :"owh alright then...umm can you not scare me next time pls un ?"

UN :"ah Im truly sorry child i didn't Mean to scare you"

Y/n :"Its Alright UN, would you like to go to fish pond with me ?"

UN :"Ofcourse Why not child Come on, i see the Fish pond when Im in my room so i already know the way"
UN reach to your hand and Hold you hand while walking And you get a little warm felling when your a child with your Own father [Ey Father and son Love wholesome Moments!] you start to thinking while walking with UN while you thinking that your father never There for you, UN was leading you to the fish pond as he was leading to the fish pond he look to your eye notice that your eye was dull a little bit dull and looks tired...When You guys was There UN Head pat you and you just look like ( ╹▽╹ ).

UN : "we here child"

Y/n : "Alright I Will get The fish Food"
Then you ran to the little cabin to take some fish food, you open the door and Look to the some Drawers to find some fish food after you found it to close the door and lock it After that you run to UN and said.

Y/n : "im Back !"

UN :"woah be careful child"

Y/n : "ne im fine UN Im still in one piece UnU"

UN : *sight* Did you ate someting sweet this morning ? Cause you look like a child get Some Sugar Rush (ー_ー゛)"

Y/n : "Ofcourse without sweet I don't have the energy 😔✋🏻"
UN just shake his head while smiling at you

UN : "alright child whatever you say now pls give me some the Fish food i Wanna feed the fish"
As you heard that you hand him some the fish food he take it and start to feed the fish he quite kinda happyseing a big fish-
Meanwhile whit i start to feed the other pool of fish after i finish i go to wastafel and wash my hands after washing my hands i heard UN walk and wash his hands to then i ask if he want to go to the flower garden and He Said yes as he start following me to the garden of beautiful flower.

UN :"Come here child sit next to me"

•TBC•
-Sorry if that short and if out Character