3

11:47 PM, SATURDAY | O'BLOCK PARTY | CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

11:47 PM, SATURDAY
| O'BLOCK PARTY |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

JAYDA WAS UNCOMFORTABLE as she sat on the couch, clutching her own body

JAYDA WAS UNCOMFORTABLE as she sat on the couch, clutching her own body. The music was loud, and so many people were stuffed in one area. She whimpered when she was slightly pushed, looking over at the couple who were on the couch making out and disregarding everyone else's space.

She regretted coming, but she refused to go back on her word to Destiny, no matter how annoying her cousin was.

"Hm," Jayda looked up to see Destiny handing her a red cup.

"W-What is it?"

"Does it matter?" Destiny tried to yell over the music. "Just fucking drink it and have a good time, damn."

Jayda took the cup, sniffing it. It smelt terrible, like rubbing alcohol. "I-I don't want this. Thank you, though. Did you find King Von?"

"Yep." Her cousin smiled, sitting down on the couch next to her, ignoring the couple that was fucking with clothes on. "I didn't want to leave you here alone. Dee's still in the bathroom?"

"Yeah. I'll go get her and just meet you in the backyard."

They parted ways, Jayda standing up and pushing past people softly. She walked up the steps, trying not to look at the guys were standing there looking at her, and making crude, sexual remarks.

"De'arra, are you okay?" She called through the bathroom, knocking on the door.

"I'm good, Jayda! Ian neva h-having sushi from-hmm fuckkk-a gas station again!" De'arra called through the door, slight groaning coming from her.

Jayda giggled, shaking her head. "Okay, I'm gonna be right back. I'll see if I can get you water or something."

When she got a grunt in response, Jayda began to make her way back down the steps but paused when she saw Von walking up the steps. He looked pissed off, clutching his gun as he held his stomach. The white t-shirt he had on had a big bloodstain that was soaking through near his abdomen.