16

10:00 PM, SATURDAY| FOUR SEASONS |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

10:00 PM, SATURDAY
| FOUR SEASONS |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

DAYVON THANKED THE front desk person as he slipped the key card into his back pocket

DAYVON THANKED THE front desk person as he slipped the key card into his back pocket. He held Jayda's hand tightly, seeing as she was blindfolded.

"Baby, where are we?" Jayda slightly slurred. She had a bit of champange from the restaurant, and since she looked older than she was, they didn't ask for her ID.

Dayvon ignored her as he guided them safely towards the elevator. Stepping inside, he closed the doors and clicked the top level. He had booked the room two days ago and was hoping everything was as decorated as he asked.

"Can I get a kiss, please?"

He grasped her jaw and kissed her lips three times. "You so impatient, tink."

"I can't help it," Jayda whined, clutching the brim of her black Hermes Birkin. "I don't like surprises. I'm so excited. I'm sleepy."

Dayvon stared at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Baby, you just went through like three emotions. Just shut the fuck up and chill the fuck out, lil folks."

The elevator ride was smooth and quiet. Dayvon didn't mean to be rude, but his nerves were all over the place. He had never done anything close to what he was doing tonight, nor had he ever taken anyone's virginity.

He was scared as shit.

The elevator beeped and once the doors opened, he took a deep breath, clutching her hand tightly. "Come on, tink."

She felt herself being pulled gently from out the elevator as they began to make their way what she could only presume was down the hallway and towards their door.

Once they came to a stop, she heard Dayvon fumbling with the door before there was a small beep and the door was being opened.

"Bug, calm down," Jayda whispered. She could feel his hand shaking in hers, and she knew he was nervous. "Whatever it is, I'm going to love it, okay?"

The door was shut and she could feel him behind her. Dayvon wrapped his arms around her waist, snuggling his face into her neck. He kissed her shoulder softly.