[DanMachi] - Floor 0: Enter the Grand Caster

[Zero POV]

Zero: "What’s this…?"

The rocky cave that filled my field of vision made me gulp my breath.

What welled up next was a laugh.

It is true that I drank a bit of sake because my hobby of 15 years was going to end, but I didn’t drink so much that I would be daydreaming of being thrown into a cave.

More so because I have work tomorrow.

Or maybe it is that… the one of ‘I thought I had woken up, but at some point in time, I fell asleep again’?

Zero: Anyways, this cave is incredible… You are way too rocky.

Lately it has been repeat of round trips from work to home, so this dark cave was hurting my eyes even more.

It felt as if my tired body was soaking in the calmness of the nature. Or so I say, but I have to quickly prepare for tomorrow or it will be bad.

If I sleep in front of the PC, I will surely have muscle pain by tomorrow morning.

Zero: Even so, this is unbelievably real for a dream…

The crystal in the cave shine beautifuly as it light the cave, the sound of dripping water from above and sound of wind from the cave. When I look in front of me, I could see a puddle of water.

Dreams are said to be a representation of your desires, but did I have a desire to be in a cave deep within my heart?

The moment I take one step to approach the water puddle, cold sweat flowed on my back.

Zero: What’s with this feet?

What showed in my eyes was a high-quality leather shoe that doesn’t have a single wrinkle. And when I look at my body, I could see a coat.

Even though it is such a crazy hot season, I even have a long coat and a cape that goes all the way to the ankles. If someone were to see this attire, there’s no doubt they would all go: Which place are you cosplay of?

Zero: "I have a bad feeling…"

My heart has been making an unpleasant noise for a while now. I hurriedly run to the water puddle, and with the speed of a light, I ended up passing the cave.

That abnormal speed further increased the bad feeling I had.

Then, when I saw my own reflection in the lake…my bad feeling was confirmed.

Zero: Why…is Zero…!!

What’s reflected in the lake is the last boss I am used to seeing

The Grand Caster that continuously defeat the Players without mercy was right there. That face seemed to be finding something about this funny, it looked like there was a smile in it.