Nitori x Reader: Baking Buddies

You were walking down the hallway towards your next and favorite class, which was Home Ec. Ever since you were a kid, you were talented at cooking, especially baking. You'd bring in homemade treats for special occasions in grade school, which everyone loved. So when you entered high school, you obviously chose Home Ec as your extracurricular. 

As you continued walking towards the Home Ec room you hear a familiar voice call out your name, "(Y/N)-chan!" You turned around and saw (BFF Name) coming towards you. "What is it (BFF Name)-chan?"

She held up her hand telling you to wait while she caught her breath. "You're heading to Home Ec, right?" "Yeah, why?" "There's a rumor going around that a new kid transferred to this school and is going to be in your Home Ec class. Plus, he's supposedly suuuuuuuper cute~" she nudged your arm. You giggled and shrugged her off. "See ya later." You finally made it to class, a little early but you didn't mind. You grabbed a seat at one of the front tables and waited as the other kids in class came in.

When the teacher came in, a short boy who you didn't recognize followed her. 'Maybe this is the new kid (BFF)-chan told me about?' you wondered. The teacher wrote his name on the board and turned to the class. "Everyone, meet our new student. He recently moved here and will be joining our class. Make him feel welcome." The teacher gently nudged the boy. 

"Ah, nice to meet you all! My name is Nitori Aiichiro! I hope we get along this year!" he quickly bowed and kept his head down. You smiled a little, because he was pretty cute. His hair was a shiny purple-silver, and his eyes were light blue. He seemed shy, which added to his cuteness. You snapped back to reality when you heard you name called.

"Nitori, you will be partners with (Y/N) this semester. (Y/N), please raise your hand." You lifted your hand up so that Nitori would notice you. He walked toward you and sat down. You smiled at him. "I hope we become good friends, Nitori-kun!" He blushed a little and kept his head down. You frowned a bit and faced the front, but heard him whisper, "Pleasure to meet you, (Y/N)-san."

For the next week, you and Nitori got to know each other. Turns out the two of you had the same interests, like books and music. You even had the same passion for cooking. However, Nitori was better at stovetop cooking than baking, whereas you were vice versa. 

One day your teacher assigned each group to make 3 dozen treats of your choice for a school fundraiser. It will be a huge part of your grade as well.

You and Nitori agreed to meet at your house for branstorming.

*Time skips brought to you by :3 face*

"So, Nitori-kun, what type of treats should we make?" you asked him. The two of you were sitting in your living room, well at least Nitori was. He stiffly sat on the couch while you were sprawled out on the floor, frustrated that you couldn't come up with anything on your way home.

Nitori twiddled his thumbs. "I-I'm not sure, (Y/N)-san. I'm not good at baking so it'd be best if you came up with something. If I did I'm sure we'd fail." He kept his head down not meeting your eyes.

You bolted upright and grabbed his hands, making him blush and look up at you. "(Y/N)-san?" "Don't be like that, Nitori-kun! You are incredible at cooking and I'm sure you have great ideas!" The silver-haired boy blushed harder and was silent for a moment. Then he had an idea. "Well, I used to help my grandmother bake these peanut butter brownies. We made them so often that I have the recipe memorized... (Y/N)-san are you okay." He noticed you smiling like a maniac. "Nitori-kun, you're brilliant! Let's get started!" You literally grabbed his arm and quickly dragged him to the kitchen.

*3 days and 3 dozen brownies later*

The grades from the project were posted and you anxiously looked for your grade.

Class B: (Y/N) and Nitori

Grade: A

You squealed for joy and texted Nitori the good news. He texted back saying that's great, and asked you to meet him in the Home Ec room after school. You agreed, and wondered what it could be for.

*Last time skip I promise :3*

You walked towards your Home Ec classroom and a heavenly scent filled the air. You opened the door and saw Nitori hovering over something on the table with a frosting bag in his hand.

"Nitori-kun?" He jumped and turned around, smiling when he saw it was you. You giggled slightly, he had flour and blue frosting on his cheeks and shirt.

"(Y/N)-san, first I wanna say thank you for believing in me. I was sure we'd fail this if I came up with the recipe, but your encouraging words helped me through it." You blush slightly, you never saw this side of Nitori. He was pretty charming. "It was no problem, Nitori-kun." "To thank you I made you this" He motioned to what he was frosting, which was a cake. You walked up and noticed that there was a single candle and something written on it.

Will you go out with me?

You blushed more and turned to Nitori, who was doing the same. You giggled and hugged him. "I'd love to go out with you, Nitori-kun!" He hugged you back.

"Perfect, (Y/N). By the way, the cake I made is your favorite, (Fave cake flavor)." He glanced down and chuckled when he saw your eyes twinkle.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's dig in!"

The two of you spent the rest of the afternoon eating cake, and when you went back to your house, you cuddled together and passed out on the couch from a sugar coma.

Sorry for the long update guys. But, school's ending soon and then I should be able to write more! Bye-bye!