𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟻

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・

(third person's pov)

Cut to when you arrived at his office. You remained silent the whole time and just follow him.

Some of the workers at the lobby bow their heads down shortly after he enters the building to show how much they respected him.

After passing the lobby straight to the elevator , some of the women workers started whispering to each others about you.

"That must be boss's new bitch" -girl one whispered.

"But she's not that pretty , how come our boss's taste getting worse day by day ?" -girl two said.

"I know right ? I think I'm prettier ?" -girl one said.

"Can't deny that bestie ~" -girl two replied.

"Wait- ! Boss just passed by ! Why didn't you follow him upstairs too ?!" -girl one asked.

"Oh shit ! I forgot !!" -girl two replied as she quickly make her way to Koko's room.

Surprisingly , the second girl was Koko's current personal assistant named Aika.

She often wandered around the office when Koko's not around because well .. Koko's barely at his office so she got times to slack off from doing her work.

(at least- that's what she thought)

But little did she knows that Koko knew every movements of his workers.

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・

You arrived at Koko's office and you saw him getting pissed out of nowhere.

"Where's Aika ?!" -he spoke to his phone.

"She's on her way boss" -the girl one replied.

Let's name her Aya. (the girl one)

Koko then sat on his chair while piercing a gaze at you.

You were standing not so far from him so you started panicking over the idea of him suddenly throwing things at you out of nowhere.

"Is something wrong Koko ?" -you hesitatingly asked but still composed yourself to stay calm.

Koko didn't even bothered replying to your question so you decided to stay quiet.