𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟷𝟾

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・*

(third person's pov)

2 months passed ~

You're with Koko , having a meeting at his office with that old man named Tanaka.

"I'm sorry , excuse me" you bow as you leave his office.

You went to the toilet staring yourself in the mirror.

"Himari is turning 1 tomorrow , I wanna ask Koko for a leave but kinda scared because I've been asking for a leave a lot lately since I'm not feeling so well .." you talked to yourself in the mirror.

You kept wondering what is wrong with you lately but you decided to shrug it off and make your way out from the toilet when you felt a huge lump on your throat.

You ran back inside and let all the uneasy lump out.

"It's not what is is right .. ?" you thought to yourself.

But because of the uneasy feeling controlling you , you decided to go to a store and buy a pregnancy test.

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・*

Luckily Koko said he has a meeting somewhere so he left you at his office. You once again went to the toilet and try the pregnancy test out. That's how uneasy you're feeling right now.

"What if I'm not pregnant ? That will be embarrassing but .. what if I am pregnant ? Will Koko accept it ? Will he take the responsibilty ? Will he end up treating me like Tadano ?!" your thoughts has been controlling you for a while.

The pregnancy test were on the table and you scared to turn it around to see the result but you gathered all your couragements to take a look at the result.

As you turned it around ..

WE LIVE FOR THE SUSPENCE !