LUST TO LOVE

PART - 14

RECAP : Aman is staring roshini.

Warning ⚠️ : highly mature content..stay away if you are not comfortable

Roshini : khan baba...

But he didn't responds. He is lost in her. She goes to him. She was about to touch him but pen falls down. She bents down to pich the pen.

Aman sees her waist. He is seeing her waist for the first time. Roshini picks the pen kept that on table.

Aman puts his hand on her bare waist..she looks at him.

He asides her pallu and sees her waist. He kisses on her belly. Roshini shocks.

He snuggles into her belly. His hot breath is falling on her belly. Roshini clutches his shoulder.

He kisses her navel. Roshini moans unknowingly..Aman gets turned on by this.

He pushes his tongue inside her naval. Roshini moans. She looses strength on her knees.

Aman holds her tightly. He is licking and sucking her waist. His hand is travelling up. Roshini is enjoying his touch unknowingly.

She is so lost in him. He cups her bosom and squeezes that..

He pulls her into his lap. He makes her wrap her legs around his waist. Their parts were touching.

He removes her pallu. He caresses her waist and kisses there. He goes to her neck and starts kissing there.

His hand travels on her back and opens her blouse. He removes her blouse. Roshini looks at him shockingly.

Roshini : kh...khan..baba

Aman put his finger on her lips. He is so lost in her.

Aman : shh..just enjoy this moment.

He started kissing her lips lovingly. He opens her bra hook and inserts his hand inside.

He squeezes her both bosoms. He pinches her nipple. Roshini moans into his mouth.

Aman brokes the kiss and sees her face. She is breathing heavily. Her lips are red and wet. Sweat formed on her forehead.

His eyes slowly travelled down. His eyes landed on her breast. It was moving up and down.

His eyes become black in desire. He moves his hand on her bosoms..Roshini moans.

He hurridly covered her nipple with his mouth. She arches her back. He starts sucking her nipples. Roshini became a moaning mess.

She clutches his hair. He is sucking one nipple and squeezing another one.

He leaves her nipple and tooks another one to his mouth. He bites her nipple.

Roshini moans loudly. He moves his hand on belly. He pinches waist.

Roshini screams in pain not loudly.

He leaves her nipple. He sees that her nipples became red...he kisses on her nipple.

Roshini moaned his name. He licks her nipples.

They are disturbed by a knock.

Some one : sir may I come in..

Aman and roshini shocks. Roshini hugs him tightly.

He also wraps his hands around her.

Aman : don't come. Don't disturb for some time.

Some one : sir may I come in.

(Room is sound proof andar ki sounds bahar nahi jayaga)

So that employ opens the door.

By hearing the door clicking sound, Aman hurridly turns the chair....

roshini hides in his chest, aman held her tightly.

Employee : sir yaha aapki sign chahiye.

Aman : are you deaf can't you hear, maine kaha na don't come inside. Just get out you idiot .

he shouts on him.,(brainless kahi ka 😑)

Roshini becomes scared and  fists his chest. Aman closes his eyes. First time he is allowing some girl. He is enjoying her touch.

Employee lefts from there confusingly.

Aman caress her milky legs. Roshini snuggles more into him.

He put his hand on her panty. He can feel her wetness. He enters his hand inside her panty.

He smiles seeing her wetness. He caresses her pussy. Roshini moans. He enters his finger inside. Roshini screams in pain. She throws her head back. Aman held her tightly.

He can feel her hymen wall. He started thrusting her with finger. Roshini stops feeling pain, she is feeling pleasure.

He enters another finger into her. He is caressing her clit with his thumb.

Roshini feels that something is building in her stomach.

She cums on his fingers and tooks a deep breath. He removes his fingers and licks his fingers.

Roshini looks at him shockingly.

Aman(in mind) : ab mai aur wait nahi kar sakta hu. I want to see her under my mercy and I will claim her today, ye yaha possible nahi hai, Manik will come in middle, I will took her to city out skirts. 

He tooks her bra and blouse and wears her. He sets her pallu.

Aman makes her stand. Roshini sets her saree.

Aman : follow me.

Aman starts walking from there. Roshini follows him. They got into car and drove to city outskirts.

He booked a hotel room there.

PRECAP : Manik gets to know about aman's plan and some one tried to molest Roshini. A big fight between aman and Manik.

GOAL : 10 votes

Goal complete karo nahi tho...Manik aur Roshini ki shadi kara dungi and Nandini aur aman ki shadi...at last all does sucide 😈😈