LUST TO LOVE

PART - 19

PRECAP : Roshan's romance.

Nxt morning aman wakes up first due to sunlight. He sees that roshini is sleeping on him hugging him by torso snuggling into his chest. He caresses her hairs. He picks his phone and sees the time..it's already 8 : 30.

He slowly laid her on bed and strokes her cheek with his thumb. She hugs him tightly.. placing her head on his chest.

Aman : baby..wake up its already 8 : 30..see it's very hot here..it will effect your skin..you can sleep in car..baby wake up.

Roshini opens her eyes rubbing cutely. Aman hovers her and started kissing her.. roshini wides her eyes. Soon she came into senses..parts her lips and fists his hair. He brokes the kiss. They sets their clothes and leaves to home. Both enters into flat. They didn't find manan.

Roshini : khan baba bhai aur nanz kaha hai.

Aman : may be they went to office..we are alone..come lets resume the work. He hugs her from behind and snuggles into her neck. She arches her neck giving him more access.

Manan came out from kitchen. They closes their eyes and shouts.

Manan : hamne kuch nahi dekha.

Roshini opens her eyes and pushes aman.

Manik : chii aman..bhai hu mai uska..kuch tho sharam karo..aise mere samne khulan khula romance..

Aman pulls roshini closer and again snuggles into her neck. Roshini wides her eyes. Manan nodes their head in disbelief and lefts from there.  Roshini pushes him and blushes. Aman kisses her cheek..both goes to room and fresh up and lefts to office.

Aman holds Roshini's hand and enters into office. All are seeing them with wide eyes and bickering. Roshini gets nervous tries to free her hand but aman tightens his hold. They enters his cabin.  Aman took his chair.. roshini was about to left to her cabin but aman pulls her into his lap.

Roshini : khan baba  I have work.

Aman : you  don't have to do any work..just be with me like this.

Roshini : arey but I will become bore..please na.

Aman : no way.

Roshini : please na please khan baba.

Aman : ok fine..give this file to manager and come to me..after that no work.
Roshini's smile fades listening manager. Aman sees this.

Aman : baby what happened.

Roshini : ntg.. she gives him fake smile and tooks the file and lefts.

Roshni slowly with baby steps went to manager cabin and saw him sitting on his chair with some files .

She slowly walked forward and manager looked at her . He smirked . He got up and went to her. She forward the file . He looked at her shaking figure checking out her whole body.

He took the file from her hand and caressed her hand . Roshni immediately jerked his hand and about to go but her hold her hand tightly and pinned her against wall .

He caressed her face with his eyes filled with lust.

Manager : What happened Miss. Roshni why are you getting scared from me . I am not going to eat you up . I just want your body . After i done with my work i will leave you.

He started touching her lustfully . Roshni was closing her eyes and crying.  She was shaking like a leaf .
He clutched her waist and kissing her neck.
Otherside.